Good gynaecolgist /hospital in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by saikatta, Aug 24, 2012.

1. saikatta

saikatta New IL'ite

Hi,

I am moving for delivery from USA to hyderabad in my 6th month and want
    to know good Good gynaecolgist /hospital in Hyderabad.
    I will be located near malakpet, Hyderabad.

Please suggest me in regards to this.

Thanks
    Sai

2. TomAndJerry

TomAndJerry Bronze IL'ite

I Personally feel Dr.Nirmala A P in kamineni is a good doctor. Gives more time for patients, and is good in English ( as I do not know Telugu)

Also heard Fernadis hospital in Hi Tech city has some Only womens hospital and they are very good.

3. harikamahesh

harikamahesh Bronze IL'ite

My sisters delivery was in fernandis hosp....service done ther is very neat,tidy in a hi fi manner...u will be surprised by it ...but very costly....
    she had natural delivery ,..n it costed around 60000 bucks for ..heard that most of them done there are natural deliveries...donno if it is true or not...
    But after operation they didnt even care about the health of the mother and child..My sis had infection and when visited the hosp Dr was very harsh and so rude that she did not raise her head and see the patients ....my sis literally cried for that!!!..this happened with many of my relatives........so please inquire abt the hospitals and visit ...take care ...