Good gyn in Kukatpally area

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by sashi99, Jan 18, 2010.

1. sashi99

sashi99 Senior IL'ite

Hi friends
    I am searching for a good gyn in kukatpally area. I stay in vivekanandanagar. Presently i am ttc for second and seeing Dr. Neethu at Harsha hospital. Is she good? If anyone had any experience plzzzz let me know and friends plzz let me know abt good gyn in and around kukatapally area. I just dont have any idea about gyns in this area as i am new. I am looking for a gyn who is experirenced and will listen to us patiently.

Eagerly waiting for ur replies. Thanks in advance.

2. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Dear Shashi,
    Dr. Raja rajeswari from Vignesh hospitals is extremely good. I got all my visits during my pregnancy time there. She is 50+ and well experienced.
    This hospital is situated besides Remedy near JNTU.

3. chaitusri

chaitusri Silver IL'ite

Hi Sashi,

I heard that Dr Neethu at Harsha hospital is good and supports for normal deliveries. I have no direct interaction.

Dr Vidhya from Kavya nursing Home, near to Alluri seetaramaraju statue,bhagyanagar colony,Kukatpally. she is member of Fernandise hospital and very well experienced. She is very friendly and never prefer unnecessary medicines.

Have a nice time

4. sashi99

sashi99 Senior IL'ite

Hi Priya nd Chaitu
    Thanks a lot dears.:bowdown I was waiting for the reply from 2 days. Really ur replies are very valuable to me. This month i visited Harsha hospital and she has asked me to undergo HSG test in Sai Disha diagnostics. Is it good? As i am very new to this place i am really very confused and i came to know that it is a painful procedure and has to be done by experinced people. So Priya and Chaitu and all ILs if u know any good diagnostic center for a HSG test pls tell me...:bowdown.