Good Gyanecologists in Ghaziabad

Discussion in 'NCR' started by mridula85, Jan 7, 2010.

1. mridula85

mridula85 New IL'ite

Hi,

Can u please suggest some good gyanecologists in Ghaziabad??? to be specific in Indirapuram (If any) ???

2. sushmasrivastav

sushmasrivastav Bronze IL'ite

I am not familiar with gynae in Indirapuram but I can recommend a very competent doctor in Dilshad Colony, <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on">Delhi</st1:City> which is near <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Ghaziabad</st1:City></st1:place>.

My own sister very recently gave birth to a baby girl at Kapoor Medical Centre, F-20, Dilshad Colony, <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Delhi</st1:place></st1:City> -110095.Phone no is 22351572. The nursing home is located just on the main <st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">Dilshad Colony Road</st1:address></st1:Street>, just near Corporation Bank.

The nursing home is run by the husband and wife team. Dr (Mrs) <st1:place w:st="on">S Kapoor</st1:place> who is the gynae is a very competent doctor with lots of experience. My sister recently delivered a baby there recently. Both mother and baby are fine.
    Santosh Hospital in Kavi Nagar, Ghaziabad too has good gynaes. You can contact them
    I hope this helps you.

3. mridula85

mridula85 New IL'ite

Hi Sushma,

Thank you for the information. Very kind of you.