1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Good Gyanecologists in Ghaziabad

Discussion in 'NCR' started by mridula85, Jan 7, 2010.

1. mridula85

mridula85 New IL'ite

Hi,

Can u please suggest some good gyanecologists in Ghaziabad??? to be specific in Indirapuram (If any) ???

2. sushmasrivastav

sushmasrivastav Bronze IL'ite

I am not familiar with gynae in Indirapuram but I can recommend a very competent doctor in Dilshad Colony, <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on">Delhi</st1:City> which is near <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Ghaziabad</st1:City></st1:place>.

My own sister very recently gave birth to a baby girl at Kapoor Medical Centre, F-20, Dilshad Colony, <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Delhi</st1:place></st1:City> -110095.Phone no is 22351572. The nursing home is located just on the main <st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">Dilshad Colony Road</st1:address></st1:Street>, just near Corporation Bank.

The nursing home is run by the husband and wife team. Dr (Mrs) <st1:place w:st="on">S Kapoor</st1:place> who is the gynae is a very competent doctor with lots of experience. My sister recently delivered a baby there recently. Both mother and baby are fine.
    Santosh Hospital in Kavi Nagar, Ghaziabad too has good gynaes. You can contact them
    I hope this helps you.

3. mridula85

mridula85 New IL'ite

Hi Sushma,

Thank you for the information. Very kind of you.