Good Furniture Store/Carpenter in bangalore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by ankitajmehta, Apr 23, 2010.

1. sasirekamsc83

sasirekamsc83 Silver IL'ite

Hi VN,
    Did you find any carpenter to do the woodwork for your flat? We are also staying in Marathahali and in search of carpenter. If you find, can you please give me the details of the carpenter?...

2. qwasz

qwasz New IL'ite

Hi Ankita, can you please share the carpenter's contact details to my private message.

3. mayamg3

mayamg3 New IL'ite

Hi all

i have done wood work for my house with one of the interiors in south bangalore. wonderful work done by them. very nice coordination, and timely handover. Also the price was reasonable. it fell in my budget. also the quality of the pdt used by them is amazing. they finished the , kitchen, 2 bedrooms wardrobes, lofts, hall and dining area in 20 days. we r very satisfied. the owner is a very polite and a simple person.Thanks to the team and our best wishes.

4. anishasawkar

anishasawkar New IL'ite

Hi
    We are in the process of planning our new kitchen , and have been looking for a dependable carpenter for the wood work.
    Would be gr8 if u could PM any contacts / no.'s who u feel are good

Thanks in advance

Anisha

5. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

HiAnisha,
    Let me know which part of bangalore you are looking for. If its south I shall PM you the interior designer number we used.

6. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

My carpenter is excellent.Does A1 job slightly costly,but after 2 years the woodwork is easy on maintennce,looks good.He is the best,wont do shoddy job.if you are willing to spend ,nut worthwhile.pm me i can give you details.He now has his ownt factory so he makes everything and only comes to assemble in your home.can share photos if you are intersted
    Radha

1 person likes this.
  7. rva475

rva475 New IL'ite

Hello Radha,

Can you please provide carpenter's contact details? I reside at Bangalore south and am looking for custom furniture for our living room.

I appreciate if you can provide the carpenter details that you are referring...

Regards,
    rva475

8. shrutiblore

shrutiblore New IL'ite

For good furniture work or any type of carpentery work at reasonable price contact 9945565826.Their service is excellent.

9. Ranbaxy

Ranbaxy New IL'ite

Hello Friends
    I am new to IL.
    I am looking for a good tested carpenter in Marathalli , Bangalore for my new flat. Anyone who have already tested/tasted the carpenter kindly share the contact details.

Eagerly waiting for your feedback

Prati

10. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Hi rva475!
    Soryy for delay.Are you still interested in the carpenter.He is now based in Nagawara.HAs his own cutting shop.all he does is re-assembles furniture in your home.If you want i can pm his name & number.
    Radha