Good Furniture Store/Carpenter in bangalore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by ankitajmehta, Apr 23, 2010.

1. ankitajmehta

ankitajmehta New IL'ite

Hey friends,
    I just wanted if anyone can guide me for a good furniture store (reasonably priced with good quality) or a carpenter with good work..in bangalore

Regards
    Ankita

2. prembanglore

prembanglore New IL'ite

Hi Ankita,

R u new to bangalore? Well to find a good carpenter in bangalore is very difficult... but there r few good furniture shops in Shivaji nagar... if u go n research u may get some idea... first u just go for rounds n check out the rates and quality of the asset then list out all the research u have done and compare which is the best shop to buy..

3. deepd

deepd Gold IL'ite

Hi Ankita

I am getting my new flat ready. So i did a lot of research for buying furiniture and carpenter selection.
    After visiting many furniture showrooms i zeroed down on Looking Good Furniture store @ MG road they have a branch in koramangla.
    I am getting wood work done from a carpenter based in marathalli. He has done a nice job in many flats at a reasonable price.
    If you want his contact details then do write me back.

2 people like this.
  4. grkonaje

grkonaje New IL'ite

Dear Friend,
    I am also planning to get a simple kichen cupboards as I am renting my flat, please give me conatct details of the carpenter.
    Regards
    GRKONAJE:bowdown

5. selene

selene Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

I am also looking for some references to good furniture shops/carpenters in Bangalore(koramangala,Outer ring road, sarjapur areas)

Actually what i am looking for is a good sofa for the living room. I like the ones displayed at lifestyle,home town etc.. but they are too overpriced for my budget. I have seen few carpenter shops but they do not have the finish as seen in the above shops.

So really confused where to look around in bangalore. Any pointers in this regard would be helpful.

cheers,
    Selene.

6. avijitr

avijitr New IL'ite

Please provide me your contact number or contact me

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
  7. pupuns2

pupuns2 New IL'ite

Hi Deep,
    can you please provide the contact details of that carpenter.

Thanks
    Pragnya

8. nemakal

nemakal New IL'ite

This is my exact problem.
    The designs i see in the standard shops, though are beautiful, are not sturdy.
    And also are quite expensive.

am looking for some good carpenter who can build furniture as per my design and also maintains the same elegant finish that we see in these stores.

Any pointers to such carpenters are highly appreciated.

9. sasirekamsc83

sasirekamsc83 Silver IL'ite

Hi Deepd,
    We are going to start woodwork for our apartment which is located near Marathahalli from October2012. In the meantime, we would like to get complete other details like quote, design...
    Till now we cannot find a carpenter to do the work. I came to know through IL that you have done the wood work for your flat by a marathahalli based carpenter. Could you please provide me the contact details of that carpenter which will be very much useful to us.... thanks in advance...

Awaiting for your reply...

10. VN83

VN83 New IL'ite

Hi
    We are looking to furnish our new flat near Marthahalli . It would be great if you could share details of good carpenter for wood work (kitchen , wardrobe ) . Thanks

Regards
    VN