Good Dermatologist in South Chennai

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by Cadbury, Jan 29, 2010.

1. gfhj

gfhj New IL'ite

HI

I have been contacting Dr Sivakumar,Adyar through phone for an appointment but i cant...
    The phone is ringing some time and it was engaged on other occassion.
    so how can i proceed further?
    Can i meet him without appointement...
    Please reply ASAP

2. sunithachawla

sunithachawla New IL'ite

Hi,

I had very severe pimples and got them treated with Dr.Sugandhan. Now my face is so clear and i am happy with the treatment he gave me. my sister also got treated with him. This doctor is from AIIMS (New Delhi) - notably the best institute in India, he has also trained abroad. he works in the morning at MIOT hospitals and practices at pallavaram at Medforte polyclinic located in proximity to GST road. he is probably the best dermatologist presently in chennai and his charges are quite nominal

sunitha chawla

3. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Hi. I have been to Dr. Shivakumar and I cudn get cured and the problem persists. He does not consult on fri, sat n sun. hence thats y u did not get response. I would suggest Dr. Murlidhar Rajagopal, he consults at Apollo Hospital, Greams Road. he has his clinic at Shastri nagar, adyar.

Dr. Murlidhar Rajagopal
    No: 9, Muthu Lakhshmi Bhavan,
    Opp to adyar anandha bavan,
    MG Rd, Shastri Nagar,
    Adayar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600020
    ph: 044- 2452 2761

4. priyatechit

priyatechit New IL'ite

Hi Sunitha,

Pls tel me how many month it took for u to completely recover from pimple even the scars also..

Currently im also taking medication from Dr.Sugundhan

5. sandhyachander

sandhyachander Bronze IL'ite

Hi cadbury

I know a skin Doctor who is near Guindy, that is Ashok Nagar.....I recently treated my daughter with this Doctor. Very good Doc for acne treatment......Her name is Dr Senthamil Selvi.

The results are amazing from her treatment.

Good reputation in and around the area for her. Please try......somewhere near Iyyappan koil in ashok nagar.

Hope this helps

6. Princess23

Princess23 Silver IL'ite

Any dermatogoist in an around velachery?? (Medavakkam,velacery,madipakkam, pallikaranai, thiruvanmiyur etc?)

Please urgent help

7. VARALAKSHMIRAJ

VARALAKSHMIRAJ New IL'ite

I live in velachery. based on reviews posted, i saw dr.sugandhan, for black patches on my face. it has improved well, to my satisfaction. as i am back home only by 6pm, i wanted to see him in his private clinic. his private clinic (dermalaya) is in pammal. i would recommend dr.sugandhan, as a trustable dermatologist. better take an appointment in his clinic as it is crowded. his clinic is in a good location in pammal with a decent ambience

8. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Hi Itsmebhagi,

I want to consult dermatologies for acne prob, and off late i have got few dark patches on my face. I dont know whether cos of climate. How is Dr. Murlidhar and do we have to take appointment? And how good is his treatment?

9. HandeHospital

HandeHospital New IL'ite

Dr. Murali MD (Dermatology) DNB (DV) 9962522667 consults -at HANDE MEDICAL CENTRE -Nungambakkam. He treats Acne, Acne scars, Pigmentation, Wrinkes, Warts and Skin Tags, Vitiligo, Hair loss, and Nail disorders. Chemical Peel, Microdermabrasion, Derma Roller, Radio Frequency Cautery, Photo therapy, Laser, Botox, Fillers, and Mesotherapy are some of the procedures he performs here. Contact 9962522667 for details.

10. HandeHospital

HandeHospital New IL'ite

Dr. N. Murali MD DNB (Dermatology) consults at Hande Medical Centre - Nungambakkam and takes care of diseases, in the widest sense, and some cosmetic problems of the skin, scalp, hair, and nails. Some of the common conditions treated are acne (Pimples), dry skin, calluses, corns, keratosis, pilaris, psoriasis, etc. He also advises patients on the management of hair loss i. e. for those patients who are unlikely to benefit from Hair Transplantation.
    For making an appointment to consult Dr. Murali please call 9962522667
    Google+

Dr. Murali N in Doctoralia

Post by Hande Medical Centre.