Good DayCare(not on daily basis) in Ramamurthy Nagar-Bangalore!!!

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by swaran, Dec 6, 2011.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hello Shree...

atually shree ,i have found a day care very close to my house..just 2 streets away...its not like a branded one..but i believe its a good one in my area as i see many people leaving their kids there...its like handled by an elderly lady who takes care of kids in the morning and takes tution in the evening...i believe its her own house...i have jsut enquired...she says she doesnt take care of kids daily...i mean when you need,she ll take care not like the whole month(i am not sure whether there are any special cases)....she is charging 100Rs for daycare from 9AM-6PM...extra hours extra money...

i need to make another 1-2 visits to her place before i conclude...have asked my MIL to go and leave my DD there on regular days(before the real work day comes) on trial basis...so need to check...
    from outside the house looks neat and clean...need to check in detail...

i tot of posting my feedbck once i do all these complete check...will come back with more information :)

2. madhavisodum

madhavisodum New IL'ite

I have 2years kind ,i am planning to join my kid in day care,can any one tell me about good day care cum schooling near rammurthy nagar,and banswadi,please give the relay soon

3. shree2625

shree2625 New IL'ite

hey Swaran,

My SOn is 2.3 years old. Since we both are working he looks bored at home. We have got a caretaker at home, but not good enough I feel.

i am mainly looking for some playtime with other kids where he learns to interact .looking for preschools around K R Puram/ramamurhty nagar. Read a lot about Montessori schools. So prefer them. Search is still on. :)

Any help is always welcome.:thumbsup

4. shree2625

shree2625 New IL'ite

madhavisodum,

In banasawadi Treehouse is good i heard. I asked with one paediatrician and he said that it's very good. He is sending his kid to that school.
    <cite>www.[B]treehouse[/B]playgroup.net/</cite>

5. shree2625

shree2625 New IL'ite

<cite>Madhavi,

I heard treehouse in banasawadi is very good. Actually my kid's paediatrician suggested this school. he is sending his kids there. But it's a bit far for me.

</cite>

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi shree...i believe both your kid and mine are almost the same age....
    there are many playshcools in and around ramamurthy nagar...if fact you can easily spot a decent playschool within 1/2 km from your house...really...there are so so many here in ramamurhy nagar...but when you look for good ones atleast well known ones..there are apple,euro and hello kids in rammaurthy nagar...all of them have 2 branches in ramamurthy nagar itself...i have gone to them all for enquiry....
    if you just want to enroll your kid for a playtime,i believe you ll find many...
    so are you going to put him in PREKG or PLAYSCHOOL....
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...ore/150169-better-pre-schools-schools-kg.html....can u please give your feebdack in that thread??!!!

7. shree2625

shree2625 New IL'ite

Pre nursery or Play school- still thinking, and inquiring with a lot of people. need to visit these places before making a decision.
    have you made any decision.

I know about those scools you mentioned, but used to get a lot of pamphlet ,morning, with news paper.

Which one you found better - apple , hello , or Euro? My colleagues kid went to Apple kids, and he said it's good.

8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi shreee....me too in the thinking state...yet to decide...
    i did visit all the 3 playschools-euro apple and hello and these are my opinions

(1)Hello - main advantage less fee compareed to the other 2 schools...i have personally heard many good reviews about hello kids...but the only thing that is stopping me from sending my daughter to their school is the look of the place..i mean the ambience...the houses that they have taken for rent for their playschools looks very old and dull...the flooring,not all have the foam flooring and i feel the whole house is small...i feel kids when many come,they might hurt themselves or wont find much place to play..eventhough their place looks clean,the phenoyl smell i dint like...this i am saying after visitng 2 of their branches in RM nagar...near to Koshy's hospital and one on the main road...this is the only thing because of which i am yet to get convienced with their school

(2)Apple - this place is good...have visited their branch on the RM nagr main road...yet to viisit their branch near koshy's...their fee rate is like mid between hello and euro...i kind a liked apple kids...but i am not hearing many positive reviews about apple...so for me in case of apple,the reviews are making me put a hold

(3)Euro - visiited their branch in Akshaya nagar...big and spacious...full foam flooring...the whole place looks new...kind of attractive...have heard manygood reviews about Euro kids in chennai,not much about bangalore euro kids,i guess it maybe because of their fee structure many dont enroll their kids(not sure) ....my friend admitted her kid in euro last year as she was convienced to see her bro's kid improvement after joining euro kid in chennai....but in this case,the thing that is holding me is their fee...i find it too high...even if you join the kid mid of the year,their fee reduction is very less...

so if you say,you need to enroll your daughter in some playschool...i ll go ahead with euro ...but i still would like to get some nice reviews about the same from the bangalore people...do you have any idea??!!!

9. shree2625

shree2625 New IL'ite

No, I heard good things about Eurokids in kolar, but nothing about Bangalore euro kids. I know couple of not-so-famous playschools in K R puram. Planning to visit these schools tomorrow. :)

10. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

nice to know shree...do post your feedback :)