Good cbse schools with pre kg in mogappair -2015-16

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by keechu, Dec 11, 2014.

1. keechu

keechu New IL'ite

Hi all

i am currently looking out for good cbse schools in mogappair . My son will be 3 yrs on 24th .7.2015..Currently hes going to Kidzee playgroup ay Ambattur..but we will be shifting to our new flat at KG Signature City,Mogappair by March..so right now hunting for a good school with pre kg nearby..heard CPS has started giving off the admission forms and they have a pre kg too but way too costly..I have ruled out Velammal too from my list..first reason heard they dont have a pre kg (not sure how far tge news is true) 2nd reason ..heard its too strict and they over burden the kids..
    i have a preference for schrams academy madhuravoyial but heard they havent started giving the application forms
    Any advice on British school annanagar??heard they have a branch in mogappair too..

(i have read many old posts related to similar queries but those are way too old havent noticed any new ones..thatsy posting a new thred..if theres already an existing thread related to my query pls guide me accordingly)

Any sorts of inputs regarding my queries will be highly appreciated..thanks in advance!

2. flowerbee

flowerbee New IL'ite

If you give preference to Value based education, international standards and the CBSE pattern to be followed along with many extra curricular activities , Go to Divyam School , they are expanding to 5th . Its a Govt registered School. Safety and hygiene is very good. Go to Bhavan's, Chinmaya. The Best Schools I have experienced. My daughter , cousins have studied in these schools and got excellent education.