Good Astrologers in Coimbatore

Discussion in 'Coimbatore' started by NaveenaSasi, Apr 30, 2013.

1. sagarika30

sagarika30 New IL'ite

Thank you sridivya

Thanks for a clear explanation about Saturn and Mars combination... In my chart (of Leo lagna) yogakaraka
    Mars (4th & 9th lord) exalted in 6H of capricorn
    Saturn ( 6th & 7th lord) debilitated in 9H of Aries
    are in mutual aspect in 4-10 axis & also in parivartana with each other and both are in the same nakshatra of Lagna lord Sun which is exalted in 9H of Aries...

I am unable to assess its good/bad effect on me... will be helpful if the learned members can express their views about this...

2. sridivya730

sridivya730 New IL'ite

No No No, it's not that tough

Let me tell you my experiences

Been through Sa-Ma period, seen huge changes in my behavior, the way i looked at the world changed so much after that period.
    explosive emotional breaks
    Very much, i once actually shouted at my lecturer. She was treating us like kids, making us read from texts for the entire class. I used to travel 2 hours to reach college, and all she did was make us read. :|.. I could have done that sitting at my home. Though the entire class was annoyed with it no one ever took it to her.
    But, one day it so happened that i put up a 'Bhagat Singh' kind of revolt from my side, she later asked me to get out of the class, i went out happily. Everyone wanted to me to say sorry. I didn't. I infact told her that what she was doing was completely wrong. Such kind of attitude was never seen before in me, may be the situation turned me on or something. But this was one of such instances.

Hope this clears yyou

3. sagarika30

sagarika30 New IL'ite

I have this combination

I have both retro Mars-Saturn in 10th (Sag lagna - 2,3,5 and 12th L in 10th). With aspect of Exalted Venus from 4th (6th and 11th L) and by god's grace, Mars MD coming at 72.

what if this happens ???

4. sridivya730

sridivya730 New IL'ite

For such combination Sagarika, I guess it is very important to channelize their energy in fruitful task and refrain from any sort of indecision. Life(Saturn) doesn't move in synch with the energy(Mars) they possess...which at the end leads to frustration and hence wild decisions.

5. sagarika30

sagarika30 New IL'ite

Thanks for the analysis Sridivya... I am quite relaxed due the mitigating factors...
    but what could be the effect of parivartana between the both ie 6H &7H lord Sat and
    the yogakaraka (4H&9H lord) Mars in (capricorn) 6-9 (Aries)axis... does it effect my overall 9th house matters...

6. chanvy

chanvy New IL'ite

Hello friends

Nice discussions going

7. chanvy

chanvy New IL'ite

Hello friends

Nice discussions going

Can any body enlighten me as I too have SA-MA combination that too in the 7th house; and making it bad is the aspect of exalted 8th lord Venus for Pisces lagna. I too have explosive emotional flare-ups and during those times I am not in control of myself.

8. sridivya730

sridivya730 New IL'ite

Hi Chanvy

The problem here is Mars - Saturn combination directly aspects Moon, which is placed in Meena. Ju faces a Kendra-adhipati dosha. The native is very naive and is extremely emotional. Native also suffered several breaks in his engg (Placement of Ju may be a problem here) but later somehow managed to get an exceptionally good job. 2009 - 2010 he saw a sudden jump in his career (IT) and got a raise of almost 60%. I realized Mars is controlled and is not all that bad in this chart. Native has gain wealth and property, which I believe is due to Mars placement.*

Am Sharing just my views on this, please consult good astrologer for through analysis

9. chanvy

chanvy New IL'ite

Sridivya ji, I know I will be running SA dasha in about 5 years or so. but just the thought of it is so frightening. I wish I knew the sin that I committed which has brought upon this curse on me.

I suppose I am requesting for help in dealing with this horrible combination.

10. sridivya730

sridivya730 New IL'ite

Chanvy , The interesting part is that Jupiter too aspects Rahu and hence, perhaps Jupiter Mahadasha will take you to great heights, but you have to cross Rahu Mahadasha first, when Saturn will have an upper hand.

This helps you dear chanvy

thanks