good area to live in sharjah...........

Discussion in 'Housing in Sharjah' started by shwetaaashikaka, Mar 12, 2009.

1. shwetaaashikaka

shwetaaashikaka New IL'ite

HI,
    Can anybody suggest good ares to live in sharjah. My husband is working in dubai. From next year my daughter will be joinig school. she is 2.2yrs rite now. Place where market is close by, n school is close by........off............ so many things to consider...Drowning
    thanks........

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009

2. sujakumar

sujakumar Senior IL'ite

Sharjah is a beautiful city to live except for the traffic. Any place is ok because almost all the apartment buildings will have a grocery store near by and all the schools provide transportation. Al Nadha and Jamal Abdul Nasser st will be closer to dubai.

3. shwetaaashikaka

Hi,
    Thank u so much for ur repy..will surely keep these areas in mind.....

4. Bindu Thomas

Bindu Thomas Senior IL'ite

Hi Shweta,
    Suja has given very sound advice and as she mentioned Shj is a beautiful place to live in but for the traffic and congestion....which I hope is going to improve with all the new roads and developments....We have stayed earlier in King Faisal Street and Al nahda before moving to the Sharjah University area.... the traffic is very less as compared... to drive into dubai (many alternative routes to reach Dubai) and the area is not congested and rents- very reasonable...Bonus...School very near... so the kids don't have to take the bus too early...This is a relatively new area and many new buildings coming up and there are many grocery and supermarkets. It is also not too difficult to reach the major shopping/ market areas....
    Hope u find a nice place to stay in Sharjah...:)

5. Sajjad

Sajjad New IL'ite

Hi well in my guess Rolla Square is best place in so many senses
    near stores ,school,clear roads ,
    bye
    take care

6. Srividyak

Srividyak Senior IL'ite

Hi Shweta!

Have u decided as to where u want to find a flat in Sharjah. If not, u can thnk abt King Faisal Street and also Immigration Road near Sharjah Mega Mall.

Have a nice day

Srividya

7. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi shwetaaashikaka,
    if ur DH is working in dubai y do u want a house in sharjah. its a total mess travelling daily thru and fro from sharjah to dubai. ur DH will have to leave house b4 6am. or may be more depends on where u stay and where exactly ur DH is working. y dont u look out flats in dubai itself.

8. shwetaaashikaka

HI,
    Thanx zeenat for ur concern......but the only thing is we have a relative living in sharjah. so i was thinking in the evenings it is easier for me to have their company. i have 2 yr old daughter so she'll also have company of her cousins. and also we'll get one bed room apartment at resanable rates.
    Love
    shweta........

9. platinumsweet

platinumsweet Gold IL'ite

hi,
    i suggest abu shagara or al nahda since its near to dubai .both areas have ample shopping facilities .abu shagara has a parking issue .its a small place ,so if u have or make friends ,the park will be a great hangout in the evenings.since ur husband is working in dubai,al nahda can erase a little time spent on the road.
    nothing much to choose between these two areas.
    regards
    ani