1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Good apartments near St Petersburg,FL

Discussion in 'Indians in Florida' started by Ammukutty, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Ammukutty

Ammukutty Bronze IL'ite

Ladies
    Can someone please suggest good apartments near St Petersburg,FL.We are looking for a safe neighbourhood with affordable rent and common facilities nearby.

Thanks
    ammu

2. lakshmi82

lakshmi82 New IL'ite

Hi Ammu,

My name is Lakshmi. Are you from Kerala? We just moved to Brandon which is in Tampa. We stay at the Park At Dorchester Apartment.
    St Petersburg is bit far from here but this place has Indian families. I am not sure if this place would work out for you but you can check using google map the zip code is 33511. I am looking out for friends here so please free to contact me if you want any other information. Wishing you good luck with finding apartment and your move to St Pete.

Lakshmi

3. Ammukutty

Ammukutty Bronze IL'ite

Hey Lakshmi
    Thankyou for your suggestion.The apt you mentioned is a bit far for us.Finally we got an apartment at Carillon Parkway in St Pete.

Yes Lakshmi I am from Kerala.Hope you get more friends in your area.Iam clueless in this new place.

ammu

4. phillyguy

phillyguy New IL'ite

I am from india and I need to move to st petersburg, FL with my family. looking for Good indian community.

Kindly advise.

5. phillyguy

phillyguy New IL'ite

I finally found apartment , Camden Lakes in St Pete .. good number of Indian Families living here.

6. vsrgvk

vsrgvk New IL'ite

We are in st petersberg and looking for an apartment or condo or townhome where Indians community is available.
    please recommend.

7. infiniti11

infiniti11 New IL'ite

Hi We are also looking for apartment in St.Petersburg with safe environment and good elementary schools..Any suggestion would be helpful

8. kirthivenkat

kirthivenkat New IL'ite

hi lakshmi,
    From your earlier posts i see that u stay at PARK AT DORCHESTER. We are planning to move to tampa in march and this luks to be a gud pt. Can u pls share your own experiences about this community? Hope we could be gud friends.

9. Rajinusa

Rajinusa New IL'ite

Dear Ammu,

We are kindly seeking support from You in this election for Hillary Clinton and Democratic candidates.

If you are eligible to vote, PLEASE VOTE FOR Clinton and DEMOCRAT candidates. Please encourage your families and other friends to VOTE for Hillary.

Currently State of Floridais very tight for both presidential candidates.

Florida COULD END UP BEING THE DECIDING STATE FOR THE OVERALL PRESIDENCY.

YOUR VOTE WILL MAKE AN ENORMOUS DIFFERENCE IN THIS ELECTION!

This election is very important for setting the correct path for our country/future for us and our children in years ahead in areas such as (Education, Medical, building of domestic life in America, Renewable Green Energy, Technological enhancements & Respect for all HUMANS).

Trump has very bad policies on immigrations and he wants strip immigrant rights and prosperity away from them.

He has NO support from his own REPUBLICAN PARTY and No one from Democrats will listen to him. He will not be able to run the country effectively without the support from congress.

Most importantly we need to keep unstable candidates Like TRUMP away from presidency and keep the hatred away from AMERICA!!!

You and your friends can make a difference in this tight election.

We can make a final push.

Thank you very much for your support.

10. Rajinusa

Rajinusa New IL'ite

Dear Friends in Lakshmi,

We are kindly seeking support from You in this election for Hillary Clinton and Democratic candidates.

If you are eligible to vote, PLEASE VOTE FOR Clinton and DEMOCRAT candidates. Please encourage your families and other friends to VOTE for Hillary.

Currently State of Floridais very tight for both presidential candidates.

Florida COULD END UP BEING THE DECIDING STATE FOR THE OVERALL PRESIDENCY.

YOUR VOTE WILL MAKE AN ENORMOUS DIFFERENCE IN THIS ELECTION!

This election is very important for setting the correct path for our country/future for us and our children in years ahead in areas such as (Education, Medical, building of domestic life in America, Renewable Green Energy, Technological enhancements & Respect for all HUMANS).

Trump has very bad policies on immigrations and he wants strip immigrant rights and prosperity away from them.

He has NO support from his own REPUBLICAN PARTY and No one from Democrats will listen to him. He will not be able to run the country effectively without the support from congress.

Most importantly we need to keep unstable candidates Like TRUMP away from presidency and keep the hatred away from AMERICA!!!

You and your friends can make a difference in this tight election.

We can make a final push.

Thank you very much for your support.