1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Golden Rules for every woman

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Shanthi, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Shanthi

Shanthi Silver IL'ite

Hi Sandy,
    Thanks for your comments. That's what is so special about IL. We get to deal with real life issues and get help from real life people who face the same issues.

Love:wave

2. nehaathalye

nehaathalye New IL'ite

hi

lovely letter

for minute i thougt i am reading my best friend's letter

i am married for last 6 years hv toddler & iam very much agree on what u wrote

only thing is i am living in Mumbai suburb with my mother inlaw & once a happy , confident me is still looking after kid & thinking of others & just got fed up of all this

i think i should read your mail again

its indeed a motivational . i am finding home based work online if u hv anything in your search pls. suggest me

thanx
    neha

3. Shanthi

Shanthi Silver IL'ite

Hi nehaathalye,
    Thank You so much for your reply. You are living with your in-laws! Well I can understand what kind of situation you are in! I did see your other post inquiring about a work from home options. I am sure you will get a good response for that. I am sorry that I cannot help you there.

But I will be happy if you can gain back your happiness and confidence in yourself. Your happiness lies in you. If you realise that, then no one, not even your MIL will have the power to take it away from you. You take up the responsiblity to keep yourself happy. Start doing things that will make you happy. You have a kid to look after. Make her see a happy and confident mom.

If you need to talk contact me or post your problems in IL. You will find a lot of support.

quote=nehaathalye;60423]hi

lovely letter

for minute i thougt i am reading my best friend's letter

i am married for last 6 years hv toddler & iam very much agree on what u wrote

only thing is i am living in Mumbai suburb with my mother inlaw & once a happy , confident me is still looking after kid & thinking of others & just got fed up of all this

i think i should read your mail again

its indeed a motivational . i am finding home based work online if u hv anything in your search pls. suggest me

thanx
    neha[/quote]

4. vasanthano1

vasanthano1 New IL'ite

Hi Shanthi,

Just now i have seen ur post. Thanks for sharing your expreiences..and thanks to other ILites who added some more points.

I got married 1 1/2 year back and by god grace i have not faced any problems with my husband and in-laws. But i hope ur suggessions r definitely going to help me in the future and they r giving good idea how to deal with such situations.

vasantha

shravs3 likes this.
  5. Shanthi

Shanthi Silver IL'ite

You are Lucky, and I am sure everyone will pray that you don't encounter any major problems with your hubby and in-laws. Thanks for your comments

6. Vidhyathan

Vidhyathan Senior IL'ite

Hi! Shanthi,
    the first thing i did after reading this post was mailing it to my husband saying this is exactly what I am. The points that you wrote down were how I have thought about taking up my life from this year on. This year I'll be celebrating my 6th wedding anniversary too. Is it something in the 6th year that makes women wake up?
    It was really a very good post.

7. Simnetism

Simnetism New IL'ite

Hi everyone!
    I'm new to this site, but have found it very useful and educational in the few moments I've been part of it.
    I am going to be getting married soon, June 30th to be exact. I am 26 years old and I'm really looking foward to having a family.
    I am really thankful that you guys started this post. It has given me many tips as I enter my married life.
    I want to be mature about it, and what a better way to do so, then by listening to you guys share your wisdom!
    Thank you for the post.
    Sincerely,
    Simran :goodidea:

8. Shanthi

Shanthi Silver IL'ite

Hi Vidhya,
    Yeah I guess 6 is a magic number :) . A milestone of sorts I guess. But hopefully by reading this IL ladies get "enlightment" earlier in life !

9. Shanthi

Shanthi Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Your first post in IL starts off at Golden rules !:2thumbsup:
    Yes keep your eyes open you will find a lot of useful information here. As I had mentioned in my earlier post - you may one of the women who get "enlightment" much earlier in life!

Welcome aboard!

10. manisha13

manisha13 New IL'ite

hi
    That was really fantastic,as i was filtering through,it was as if u were reading my mind,i totally agree with u,i have been married since last 3 yrs,no kids at the moment.
    ours was an arranged marriage,we both love,respect each other,yet i feel when there are times,when u need to be on ur own,u need ur own space in a relationship.

manisha

Last edited: May 2, 2007