1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Golden rule No 1. for good results in your exercise regime is .......

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by 4mangopeople, Feb 23, 2010.

1. 4mangopeople

4mangopeople Silver IL'ite

Hello Ladies

We do have exercise routines. Some of us exercise in the morning, after the morning chores or in the evening.

In our busy life style we do the workouts mechanically. Most of the time we are preoccupied, be it thinking about the next chores to be done, what to cook for the day.

We pay less attention to the workouts we do. Since that one hour you have alloted for yourself, stop bothering about the world. Things can wait. Treat the time alloted for the workouts as your precious space created solely for you.

Concentrate on each exercise, suppose your exercise is for hands, put your total concentration on that particular body part, to be more specific if it is right hand let your whole concentration be on right hand. Connect yourself to that body part, feel the body part with your mind. Believe me you'll enjoy the whole session, you'll feel the connection between the body and your soul. You'll rediscover yourself physically and gradually over the time you'll realize the effect of the new regime working for you.

2. ManuuRaghuu

ManuuRaghuu Senior IL'ite

hi 4mangopeople,

Nice Observation! I agree with you.I also go to the gym,sometimes reluctant and sometimes preoccupied with other thoughts:).I will try concentrating on the exercise and the body parts as you said,and start enjoying my workouts.

Thanks for your tip.

Regards,
    ManuuRaghuu

3. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

4. deepthijv

deepthijv Bronze IL'ite

Hey Radhika,

Its a very good point:thumbsup, sometimes i tend to think abt other issues while at gym. I will take care of that in future

Have a nice day

Deepthi

5. 4mangopeople

4mangopeople Silver IL'ite

Hi Deepthi

Be conscious of the exercises you do, let the mind get connected with the physical body. I'm sure you'll understand what I'm trying to say. The world will wait should be your attitude. Get going.

6. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the tip, i listen to fast loud music, which drones my thoughts aways and i move with the beat, exercising harder,