1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Going to get Married

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by Revathi90, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revathi90

Revathi90 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am going to get married.I am much worried about how to behave properly to my partner especially in the marriage day night function.I have very small opening(private area).I fears a lot as my friend told it may affect married life. Is it so.I have to go for any medical treatment?Please suggest.Thanks.

2. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Op...why don't you check with a gynecologist and get your doubts clear?That is the best option. While there clear your other queries too like contraception etc.

lekhaa and g3sudha like this.
  3. sing

sing Silver IL'ite

Nobody gets trained up on matters of how to act in a bedroom, you can be wild after a while, which should be totally different you ! You have to seek clarification from a gynaecologist somewhere.

4. Revathi90

Revathi90 New IL'ite

hi Yellomango,
    I am very nervous and much worried about the first day night bcz a big problem came during my friend marriage day night function.She told her partner that he should not touch on that night as she was very nervous.It resulted in a big fight.That is why i am also nervous.I like to reecive any suggestion/ideas.Thanks.

5. Revathi90

Revathi90 New IL'ite

hi sing,
    I can go to gunacologist for treatment but I am very nervous and much worried about the first day night bcz a big problem came during my friend marriage day night function.She told her partner that he should not touch on that night as she was very nervous.It resulted in a big fight.That is why i am also nervous.I like to get any suggestion/ideas/help reg how to approach.Thanks.

6. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Op,every person is different.your husband may not be like that.
    Keep an open mind.Read up about intimacy,and don't have pre conceived idea about touching and not touching. Why should newly married couples not touch?

Talk ,Touch, feel,talk, hug ,kiss,talk and see how it is. If you don't feel comfortable doing everything,tell him you will be more comfortable with some time.Who knows ,you might actually enjoy it more than you feel right now. Don't be scared.It is a natural thing to do.

1 person likes this.
  7. Revathi90

Revathi90 New IL'ite

Hi YellowMango,
    I am very nervous bcz, i came to know usually the boy on that night will be totally uncontrollable and he would press mine(brst) heavily,byte and he like to penetrate his one in to mine opening forcibly on that night itself as it becomes very much pain for me.How can i tell him only to kiss,hug and not to proceed further(as i am having small opening).So i am totally scared of getting penetrated and byted.I like to get any suggestions/ideas are welcome.

8. sing

sing Silver IL'ite

Well, first off, stop worrying. My friend was 21 when she got married. Her husband wasn't able to penetrate because it was too tight. After a few tries, it was all ok.

If your hesitation is simply because of the size of your private area, then you are fine. Enjoy the night, if it becomes painful, you may ask him to try again. That way its a win win for both of you during your first night.

This is not a problem first off to go to the gynaecologist. At best she'll guide you on what to do. With a few penetrations the size adjusts automatically.

Beyond a gyanecologist, ask your mother or some from your family who is close to you.

9. anumuralik

anumuralik Bronze IL'ite

Dear OP,
    you seriously are having wild ideas lady!! Calm down... It is a slow and natural process... You will get adjusted to it along with your partner... Just Have no expectations regarding your first night... It helps.... I know it feels weird to face such situations but time will teach you everything.... And coming to your friend she was immature to say to not touch! Don't get tensed be cool and calm...

10. Revathi90

Revathi90 New IL'ite

Dear anu,
    I am naturally calm type but i cant able to sleep peacefully suddenly marriage thinking automatically comes in to my mind and thinking about what will happen in the first night as most of my friends told the boy will kill me like anything like byting my bst and putting toungue in my opening and taking in and out his one in to my opening as i am much scared of having small opening.This fears me a lot.How to avoid such worst situation on that night.I scared a lot.I like to receive any suggestion/ideas as it may help me.If u are married,please give some tips to avoid worst situation....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.