God's gift - the sacred touch - the miracle of life (cut down obesity that leads to infertility)

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by bcharini, Apr 7, 2016.

1. bcharini

bcharini New IL'ite

I'm C.Harini Venkat, a Home maker and A Possibility of Aspirations and a Positive Attitude Person.
    I have a Social Project in a program called Self Expression Leadership Program and my Project name is
    "GOD'S GIFT - THE SACRED TOUCH - THE MIRACLE OF LIFE" and the intention of this project is to cut down Obesity that Leads to Infertility. My intention is to work on three sets of target community people. i.e.
    1. People who are obese and trying to become an aspiring Mom
    2. People who not obese and try to become aspiring mom and
    3.People who are just obese and try to become fit.

I mainly concentrate in those who had IVF failure and just wanted them to know that there is life and also success in life beyond an IVF or ICSI failure too.
    I really want to share my experience and the extra benefits I got through this project and Contribute our community who really try to become an aspirant MOTHER, to get the full fruit out of my Project where lies the SUCCESS of this Project. Also they can participate in this project by sharing some ideas and tips that enhance the project.