1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

God's court 24x7

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sreemanavaneeth, Mar 9, 2011.

1. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Would like to start this BLOG Entry from ATHARVA VEDA[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Fire is His head, the sun and moon His eyes, space His ears, the Vedas His speech, the wind His breath, the universe His heart. From His feet the Earth has originated. Verily, He is the inner Self of all beings.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]"Supreme Energy," is called by many names: silence, love, being, power and all-knowingness. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Day today activity, second by second minute by minute HIS work is going on by taking care of from a small worm to all the humanbeings HIS office is the UNIVERSE HE has to work day and night by way of wealth, health, food, positive and negative thoughts, punishements to be done given on with immediate effect. There is one tamil Proverb KING WILL PUNISH THE CITIZEN IF THEY MAKE MISTAKES IMMEDIATELY BUT THE ALMIGHTY WATCH AND PUNISH . [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Now the God's court is full and HE has to then and there punish and honour right from the small things to the bigger one done by the humanbeings. In HIS courtyard and HE is the lawyer HE is the judge,HIS laptop is always on with full network connectivity. Not even a single second HE cannot be away from this entire Universe.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The Lord He is: Hari, Brahma and Rudra. He is the Seed of the corporeal world. Distant and near is He. He is sugar-cane-sweet ambrosia divine. Thus He stands, close to jiva.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]He is the Lord of all who, hidden in the heart of things, watches over the world of time. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Here I would like to mention a story which I heard long back, A passenger who got down from the Train was fell down inside the train track. The passenger was churned by the Train and collapsed. Goddess asked the God why this punishment to this true person ?? If you would have thought for a fraction of second you would not have taken his soul. GOD smiled and said Now in this birth he was too good,now before he is going to get down from the train he thought of bribe and to take away his parents property etc., without sharing with his own blood. I wanted to punish him immediately. If he will not die His poor sister and brother will be in deep trouble and again his ownblood will be thinking to kill him and NO PEACE will be in his family. HENCE THIS DECISION. In his next birth he will be blessed by ME with ALL in his life., and will be an icon for a good soul to everybody.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]MY COURT HAS TO ACT FAST WITH FULL JUSTICE AND I HAVE TO BE OMNIPRESENT. 24X7 I will make each and everybody realise, cherish by providing good things,whether the humanbeings are well utilising which are all provided to each and every individual.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The seven basic gods:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]They are, [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]1. Dreaming force - Indra [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]2. Illusory force - Shakti [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]3. Voluntary force - Brahma [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]4. Semi voluntary force - Vishnu [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]5. Involuntary force - Shiva [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]6. Status altering force - Shani [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]7. Compulsive force - Yama [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]IT'S true. HE IS 24X7 [/FONT]

2. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Dear sreema,

You have unertaken a great piece of work:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Keep it up.

I really liked the lines: MY COURT HAS TO ACT FAST WITH FULL JUSTICE AND I HAVE TO BE OMNIPRESENT. 24X7.

Would like to have some explanation in regard with the terms used with the seven GODS...like voluntary force & involuntary force.

:cheers
    Saras

3. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Dear Saras,

First of all my heartiest PRANAMS TO YOU.

Thank you very much for your comments on my
    blog entry. I am feeling that i am with Goddess SARASWATHIMA.

Regarding the Voluntray Force and Involuntary Force
    find below the brief explanation::::::::::::

Voluntary Force is a small transient force.BRAHMA is the creator of new life after our life was devasted completely. Brahma produces small transient improvement in our life. His association is with the creation of eternal universe.

Involuntary Force is a reserve force which is meant for emergency force. However, since it is
    involuntary,our ambition can get transformed into greed at any moment.whenever our amibition become greed the mere thought of SHIVA reverts the greed into ambition because he is the exact opposite of what we want to become

With the encouragement and nice post by this
    SARAS(WATHI) i can improve and give best to all
    our IL.