1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Goddess Laxmi in western clothes..

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Arunarc, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Lakshmi
    What a pleasure to see you back in action. How is the little one?? He might be a year old na now....
    Thank you for being here. Nothing is in our hands it is all left to Her to decide what She wants and what not. We are only Her slaves and She makes us dance on Her tunes and which we all love to do so.:bowdown
    This year for Makar Sankranti I am going to be in India after very long long years. We don't get til laddoos here but we do get til chikkies but not made of jaggery but made of sugar. You will find more of sugar then til in it.:)

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aruna,

HAHA.goddess in western clothes eh ! Well godess must be happy for everyone prays to her in indian clothes, so u must be a pleasant surprise for her eh !

good one and do write more, u write very well.

Regards

kamal

3. Arunarc

Dear Kamalji
    She did not leave me with any other option but She wanted a change in her outfit so I could just fulfil her wishes. As she always fulfils all our wishes na and showers so much of wealth to us all......haha

4. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Hail Queenie , Saras and I took a sorority pledge that we will not rest in peace neither let you till we convince this grandmadame of snippets to mark her entry.

Look at the fan following you have already garnered.:spin:spin:spin

I hope this does not affect your day to day chores now as you know that there are lot of dedicated employees competing for that award of the year ..having lost on other awards now I am concentrating on this one with full throttle:crazy

5. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Aruna sure has got the entire IL rocking with her post.

As for the award, Saby dear, chill now dear. This year is surely Aruna's. 2011 can be your's :) or ...

6. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Hayya Hayya !

Koi mujhe ek award tho dedo kaar is saal !!! :rant:rant:rant

I am ready to drink tea, coffee any kinda juice par mujhe sirf ek award ki tammana hai :crazy:crazy:crazy

7. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aruna,
    You have stepped into the Snippets session with a bang!!!!!:)In a very humorous manner you have dealt with a philosophical matter. Hats of to you!!!Now I feel you can try your hands in the humorous posts:)!
    Puja is a sacred practice of reverence, honor, adoration or worship from the devotee towards the Almighty. Puja could mean different things to different people. For Puja, all you need to have is a devoted heart full of love for the divine. The merciful God overlooks the shortcomings of men if they follow the path of spirituality with devotion. So, minor faults don't really matter, if the devotion is sincere. God is kind and grants blessings to the devotees with sincere heart.
    Every puja is an intimate act of worship and a beautiful reminder for us all, about our latent powers hidden deep within. There are numerous rituals which may be observed during any given worship, but the most important aspect to realize is your own connection with the divine (whether it be Jesus, Krishna, Allah etc) and also to remember never ask God for anything, but to merely listen with full faith and conviction.
    However you perform your own conversation (or puja) with the divine, may the infinite blessings always be bestowed upon you.Sorry for the long one.
    with love
    pad

8. Arunarc

Dear Saby and K2S
    Sorry dearies for the late entry:)
    Rightly said K2S 2010 was mine...hehehehe so my dear Saby quite possible that 2011 will be yours or by the grace of all the Egyptian Goddess this year will also be mine:hide::crazy
    Here made the Indian God to wear the Egyptian clothes, and now will make the Egyptian Goddess to wear Indian clothe:biggrin2:s
    Becoz just paid a visit to them all with my dear friends during the last week.

9. Arunarc

Tathastu your wish be granted:thumbsup:thumbsup

10. Arunarc

Dear Padmini
    Thank you so much for stepping in. Nice to read your post on Puja. You are right the most important thing is that we have pure devotion towards the Lord. How you do what you offer is all materialistic.......even if you don't offer anything but if you will even just sit and pray to Lord is more then enough.
    Thanks for your blessings and encouragement.