1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Goddess Laxmi in western clothes..

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Arunarc, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aarbee(I like this name of yours:))
    Na dear I am not the person who takes tensions. I like to accept life as it comes and enjoy every moment of it. Yes was a bit worried when I realised my mistake but I knew it, it is going to be solved before the due date.
    SHE was very happy with something new offered to her.:bowdown

2. Arunarc

Dear Ambika
    1st let me congrats you for being the FP winner of last month.:thumbsup:cheers
    Hmmm that I cannot promise becoz I hardly write and it is easier to write in travel or start some funny games in the game section but writting here in snippet. Actually I was so hesitant to post it. If it was not for the support of some friends from here I wouldn't have posted it..
    Now seeing the support of all of you I will surely give a try next time something funny happens with me I will be the 1st one to come and share with all my dear friends here that is for sure.:)

3. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Aruna dear,

So finally you made your debut in Snippets :clap :clap :clap. It was long over due. And as Srini pointed out...what a auspicious start with the name of Goddess Laxmi in the title :)

I know you...wanting to do anything that you want, by hook or by crook...even if it means to drag your DH for shopping at the end of a hectic day for him.
    (I wouldn't surprised if you wrote, that you woke him in the middle of the night to take you to the shop :biggrin2:)

Anyways.. whatever you offered in your puja, what matters the most was your intentions and devotions isn't it. Loved your dedication to continue doing this without a break for 20 year :thumbsup.

Nice narration .

Hope this post is the first of many more to come, here in snippets :)

Bye

4. Arunarc

Dear Saby
    Wow what an FB:bowdown
    It it was not for yours and Chemali's support I wouldn't have done this good I listened to you both:crazy nice to get such a lovely response for the 1st snippet itself.
    Yaar when She can understand offers done to Her from terrorists and muderers, She is sure to understand Her naughty kids na.......:)
    If good or bad all are Her kids na..
    Thank you sweetheart for such lovely FB

5. Arunarc

Thank you Srini......
    Wow superb telepathy, tumney pukara aur hum chale aaye:biglaugh
    Aaree after the offering it will be you na who is going to wear it.... don't worry She will understand my devotee forgot and wore it before making me wear it...:)

6. Arunarc

Hello DNM
    I think this is the 1st time I am interacting with you nice to see you here:).
    Yes mom is gem of a person and she will always have some alternatives for me. Since I am staying out of India for so many years now. Once it so happened that last year, to form that Kalas I did not have a coconut, I hunted all possible shops but no were I could get one so as usual called mom and she told me take a fruit and form the kalas as coconut is also a fruit so you use whatever fruit you get and do it. So this way she is always there for me at times of such situations. This year I got the coconut 1 week in advance so at the last minute i will not face any problems.

7. Arunarc

Hi Mindi
    Thank you thank you for the warm welcome....
    Kya karey changing with the time one can live happily na....
    Ya ya wore it myself.......:biggrin2:
    We offer prasadam and we eat it ourself na sameway that offer made of clothes and we wear it na...:)

8. Arunarc

You guys will leave me if I don't do it Saras......:spin
    I know I too realised only after Srini pointed out .....subha karya baghawan key nam per...:thumbsup
    hahahah so well you know me now.....
    Na yaar will not wake him up middle of the night shops also should be open na at that time..:hide:
    With your support kuch be hota hai:)
    Thank you sweetheart for your support.

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Aruna dear your first snippet itself is a hit. You are a pet to everyone here. It was Goddess Laxmi's desire to wear western clothes thats why you could not buy a saree for her. She knows your devotion towards her. May She bless you with everything in the world.

Awaiting for more and more posts from you.

10. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Oi Aruna darling!

Congratulations! Aapney kalam uttha liya hain abhi and never put it down. Way to go and thanks to the right forces behind you who helped you execute. Mothers understand their children. Your devotion and sincerity is what counts the most. Lalitha said it right. Possibly the Goddess loved the change :). I too hope like the rest of us here that we get to read more sharaarat bhari snippets from you.

Take care.