1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Godavari

Discussion in 'Movies' started by indiradevi, May 26, 2006.

1. indiradevi

indiradevi New IL'ite

This Godavari movie is based on beautiful love story which is cast by [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sumanth, Kamalinee Mukherjee, Neetu Chandra, Kamal Kamaraju, Tanikella Bharani and others. Music by KM Radha Krishnan.[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sreeram (Sumanth) is a principled chap with an inclination towards politics.[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sumanth is a revelation in this film.[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]With an altruistic attitude he goes out of the way to help others. Seeta (Kamalinee Mukherjee) is a girl who does not want to confine to home and wants to live independently as an entrepreneur. Sreeram is seriously fascinated by his maradalu Raji (Neetu Chandra) and wants to marry her.[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The rest of the story is all about how Sreeram and Seeta realize how perfect they are to each other.Please let me know how you like the film Godavari..
    [/font]

2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for the review..

3. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Loved this movie. Nice story line, very pleasant to watch heroine.
    Nice songs. Totally worth watching this movie:)

4. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

I too loved the movie.I liked hero Sumanth and the story of the movie too.It was very different to watch a movie totally based on the river journey.