God takes care of everyone, young or old

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by iyerviji, Mar 5, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

I wanted to give the Tittle "God takes care of everyone young or old " But by mistake forgot to type care . Dont know how to change it

After the age of sixty all are Senior Citizens. Some have health problems and some take care of their health from the beginning so not much problems. Some having problems also take it easy and lead a peaceful life.

In my mother's house we brothers and sisters along with our spouses all are Senior Citizens. My elder brother will complete 79 years this month. He has some health problems. By God's grace he is very active and does not look his age. He only goes and buys whatever is needed for the house and attends all functions. He has learnt Rudram so whenever there is Rudram anywhere he goes and recites.

My second brother will complete 73 years this May and he is also active. He is a follower of Satya Saibaba and goes to Puttabarthi and also goes for seva . Both he and his wife attend Sai Bhajans and go to Puttabarthi. Since their children are abroad they live alone in Mumbai and look after themselves. Both were working and now enjoying their retired life.

My sister will be completing 70 years this November . She has Arthiritis problems and goes for treatment to Coimbatore every year during December. But she keeps herself active , takes a nap only for half an hour and always busy in household chores , though she has a full time servant to assist her. With grandchildren around and son and dil going for work some work will be there.

My younger brother will be completing 64 yrs this October and after retirment also he is still working. Five years before he was living a luxurious life in Lucknow. He used to go by car to office since there the places are nearby only. Later he came to Bombay and worked for two years in Company which was far away from his house and he had to take two buses to reach the office. By car it would have been very far. So he used to go by bus only. Young age he enjoyed in car but now after retirement he is travelling by bus. He wants to keep himself busy and says while wearing my shoes only I want to take leave from this world. He enjoys his life now

I pray to God that He should give everyone good health always.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2010

2. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

Re: God takes of everyone, young or old

dear viji,

Aptly said. My mother used to say Maram vechavan thanneer viduvan. So god who made and send us to this world will take care of us. The ups and downs in ones life are his leelas and we hindus strongly believe this as vidhi.

Realy feel happy to know all your siblings are hale and healthy ( Touch wood ). One who engaged himself into something in his old age leads a healthy life than one who think that he is old so cannot do any work. We will be rusty sitting at home. This is applicable for even us ladies. So let us forget the age factor and feel as good as we are young. We Ilite can be proud having somany friends than anybody else in this world. cheer up.

ganges

3. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Vijima,

When you click the edit button,you will see a tab called "Go Advanced" next to "Save" and "Cancel".Click that and you will be able to edit the title with in 24 hours of posting the thread.

Hope this helps!

I will come back with my fb to your post shortly!

4. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi Viji Aunty!

Feels nice to talk to u thro this FB. Yesterday I was missing u in A-Z. Jaya made the 6000th post.

Good to know of ur siblings. Vaazhtha vayathillai so vanangugiren. Prey that God gives u all ALL THAT U WISH FOR.

Yeah Viji Aunty - he will take care of us for he is the creator. We are the puppets whose strings are in his hands. And according to what each of us deserve, we go through our life on this earth.

Certainly it will be everyone's desire to leave this earth without passing thro' the ordeals of suffereing.

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Rajalakshmi

Thank you so much for helping me to change the tittle. God bless you.

Dear Ganges and Soldier

I will reply to you later. Thanks for being here.

love
    viji

6. GeethaMR

GeethaMR Silver IL'ite

Dear Viji Aunty, great thread. May all of you always be in the best of health.
    Thanks!

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ganges

Thank you for your first fb. What your mother said is true. Thanks foryour good wishes. Ya we have so many friends here, so lets join together and make everyone happy

love
    viji

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Soldier

Thank you for coming here. Ya yesterday I missed being there inA to Z.
    Since Gopika was not sleeping and with the computer on it will be disturbance to her I could not come but was happy the next day to see that 6000 posts are made. It was nice of you to allow Jaya to make the 6000th post.

Thanks for the good wishes

love
    viji

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Geetha

Thank you for your good wishes.

love
    viji

10. geetabhaskar

geetabhaskar Senior IL'ite

:thumbsupmaram vechavan thannir viduvan. so just leave is to Him nad let Him take care.:)

Last edited: May 23, 2010