1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

God knows what is in store for tomorrow (Nalethu padu Narayanan kandan)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 3, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

My grandmother used to say so many sayings which I never understood that time. But now by experience I am able to understand whatever she used to say that time.

Like she used to say Nalethu Padu Narayanan kandan means only God knows about tomorrow.

Earlier I used to be very happy when I am going out of Bombay, thinking about the train journey and about the place I am going to go and the relatives I am going to mee or the function I am going to attend. Those days I was not so matured.

But now till the last day I dont think of the coming days because dont know whether what I am planning will happen or not. My grandmother used to say if you tell her about tomorrow, pozhaithu kondal parpom, will see if I am alive tomorrow. Being a grandmother she must have seen life, thats why she used to say like that. For that matter I think all elders say like that.

Now my motto is let me enjoy life as it comes, today whatever is happening let me enjoy that to the fullest. Tomorrow will become today when it comes and yesterday will be memories if we plan everything properly and enjoy it and dont hurt anyone and keep everyone happy.