God Keeps Reminding

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Jithiks, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

Hi IL'ites,

I wanted to share this interesting incident that I came across online.....

Visiting that Ragavendra temple in Bangalore is almost more than a routine for her. She has not seen him ever before in the temple.
    He was sitting on the floor with his closed eyes, folded legs and locked fingers in ‘Gnana Mudra’. He looked strange and different with a turban on his head and the very long flowing beard. Some thing was there in his face that attracted her. She could not understand what that was.
    She finished her ‘darshan’ and came out; she saw the man was walking in the corridor. Again something was happening in her, she could not understand what was that. She was telling herself, “a poor old man. I have to help him”. She ran to him, gave rupees ten in his hand and forced him to accept. He smiled, expressed a reverence like a ‘prasadam’ by keeping it in the forehead and thanked her by keeping the hand in prayer position (‘Namasthey’).
    As she came out, she saw the man was getting into his Mercedes Benz, she was perplexed, shivered and ran to him and said, “Sir (Ayya!), Please forgive me, I did not do this to insult you. By seeing your dress and appearance, I thought you are struggling in life and offered you the money. It is a blunder. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Please give me back that money. I am sorry”.
    The man with the fake beard and turban laughed and replied her politely, “Ammaa.. There is no mistake of yours. It is the other way. The creator is again and again reminding me through some body, “You are nothing. You are not special. Everybody is equal in front of me”. He keeps on sending this message again and again and today you happened to be a medium. That’s it. Thanks a ton”. His hand again went to prayer position, expressed gratitude to the lady and he went into his car.

When the lady realized the man was none other than

Super star Rajini Kanth - Asia’s number one paid actor, he has left the place.
    She did not know what to do. With tears in her eyes, she was starring at the direction that the car went.
    -From Dr. Gayathri Sreekanth’s “The Name Is Rajini Kanth – A biography”

[​IMG]

2. Sowparnika

Sowparnika Silver IL'ite

hey krithika,
    nice one...yup,he is one star who always has his head on his shoulders....though am not particularly fond of his films, i have a lot of respect for rajni,the person...

i jus saw the biography somewhere on the net yesterday....and u posted an excerpt today...:) thanx for the sneak peek of the book...:)

rgds,
    sowpar

3. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for sharing krithika..nice one:)

4. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

Hi Sowpar and anandchitra,

Glad you liked it!

This really brings us down to reality and face the fact that no one is inferior or superior in front of God!

Cheers
    Krithika (Jithiks)

5. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for sharing this Krithika...
    Indeed Rajni is a 'human-being...

sriniketan

6. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

You are most welcome Sriniketan!

Rajini is indeed a warm and considerate human-being!

Cheers
    Krithika (Jithiks)

7. vaidehi

vaidehi Silver IL'ite

Dear Jithiks,

Very nice one .... was touched by Rajnis "Down to Earth Attitude". Have heard so much abt his behaviour that day by day my respect for him keeps Growing.

Kudos.... to u too :clap:clap:clap, keep them comming from ur treasures. GR8 job!!!!!!!

Cheers
    vaidehi

8. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

Thanks Vaidehi! Glad you liked it.

Infact, whenever he comes for a shooting, function or photo shoot etc, I believe he wishes and greets each and everyone. He makes it a point no one is left out or made to feel inferior.

Cheers
    Krithika ( Jithiks)

9. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Hi,

That is a niece piece of info... Rajini is known for his spiritual inclinations... He is respected for his down to earth attitude....

Thanks for sharing....

Veda

10. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

Hi Vysan,

You are most welcome. Glad you liked this info.

Rajini is an ardent devotee of Shri Ragavendra.

Cheers
    Krithika ( Jithiks)