1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

GOD is everywhere but his grace is for the one who works hard… —-

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jun 30, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Just because something didn't work out according to the way you planned it, doesn't mean it didn't work out for the best. Blessings are often disguised as pain first. - Unknown

All things happen for a reason and it happens according to God's plans and not our plans. If we have faith in God , He will see that our wishes are fulfilled and things become easy for us in the midst of problems

“Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together.”

Sometimes the people whom we love more leave us and go, people who have been our close friends leave us and go . No matter who we are we should learn to let go of something important to us. If we dont let go then we only have to suffer always thinking of the persons who are important to us. They have their life and they have to live according to that. It is difficult to part with people whom we have loved ,someone with whom we have shared our joys and sorrows and thought they will be with us forever.

If we want everything happen according to our choices we make we should have God's blessings for that . It is not always that our plans work out , people whom we love more have to leave. . In life it is sometimes difficult to have our way, we never know what will happen next moment . We should believe that God will take care of our life in the way we want and we should work hard to achieve our goals

Life has knocked me down a few times, it showed me things I never wanted to see. I experienced sadness and failures. But one thing for sure, I always get up.

When life knocks us down we must be willing to get up. If we try hard our life will become easier. Life will not always be a bed of roses. To succeed in life we should be ready to accept failures . We should always realise that everything happens for the best. Nothing is in our hands and everything happens according to His will . Through experience and knowledge we learn everything. If we have God's blessings then even when we make wrong decisions , with His grace we will be put int he right places.
    g, we will meet health, success, and righteousness.

Make the decisions that you need to make today to go down, or continue down, the right path!

Beautiful four Tips to be Successful in Life.

Appreciate those who love you.
    Help those who need you.
    Forgive those who hurt you.
    Forget those who leave you.

5 people like this.

2. iyerviji

Revathy dear I saw you on line knew you would be the first to give the like . Thanks for making my day with your first like

3. revathysankar

revathysankar Silver IL'ite

very nice mam . But wat made you to write like this did anything went wrong ?

1 person likes this.
  4. iyerviji

Revathy dear thanks for your first fb and for always encouraging me with your first fb. Nothing is wrong, some experiences in life made me write this

5. attentivegirl

attentivegirl Silver IL'ite

Very nice and Inspiring. thanks for sharing with us.
    Everything happens for a reason. Its the God will at end, no human can control this.

1 person likes this.
  6. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Viji,

To rise from a fall brings us closer to our Almighty.When a potter gives shape from outside the pot he always keeps his one hand inside the pot to be careful not to crack it.In our case that hand inside the pot is of our Almighty.HE always make sure we do not fall apart in any situation whatsoever.

Love,
    Bhavna

1 person likes this.
  7. plakshmi

plakshmi Gold IL'ite

HI

what you said is 100% correct mam. yes all these things we must remember in times of difficulty.

lakshmi

1 person likes this.
  8. iyerviji

Glad to know that my post is inspiring

9. iyerviji

Bhavna dear thanks for your visit and thought provoking fb

10. iyerviji

Lakshmi dear thanks for your appreciating fb.