1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

God helps me whenever I I need help through someone

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 29, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Friends are likeblood. Though they are not seen over the skin, they come out when you are wounded.

The new rented house is a little interior. To go to the main road it takes 10 mins. Yesterday I had to give the wheat to makeflour and the girni was in the main road. I had to carry 3 kilos of wheat to make it into flour. I put it into a plastic bag and took it to the girni. The fellow said it will take half an hour. Since I was new to the place I could not say anything to him. I had some other work so I thought let me finish that and come here after half an hour.

If I did not have hip problem I would not have worried to lift anything. Otherwise also I dont bother and lift sometimes heavy items because everytime we cant depend on others.

After finishing my work when I came back luckily I met my close friend who stays near by only. I told her I have given wheat in the girni. It was already dark also and now a days in the dark I get scared to walk. She told me I will help you out. I will bring the flour to your place. At that time only her son came back from office , I told her you help me half way then I will take it. When we went to the flourmill he had not kept the flour ready. My friend told him she is my sister, then he immediately put the wheat for making powder and gave it. My friend helped me half way and I could bring it home.

I felt God only made my friend to come thereotherwise it would have been difficult for me to carry the dabba till my home. When I told this to my daughter while chatting she was telling me next time carry in plastic bag itwont be so heavy.

This made me happy yesterday that God is always there to help me out through someone or other.

2. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Vijji madam

No wonder they say god comes in diff. forms to help us out..only thing is we have to be able to oepn our eyes and see and appreciate the fact that either he had come to help us or sent some messenger to help us....

nice of your neighbour to help you out..

3. iyerviji

Dear Vidya

Thanks for your first fb.True God comes in different forms to help us, we should be able to realise

love
    viji

4. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Viji mam, you are so sweet.... God will help those people who can appreciate every little helps... If your friend reads this post, she will be very happy and proud to helped you... lovely blog.. :)

5. iyerviji

Dear Tulips

I told my friend that I had written in the blog about her and she was saying what is there , our friendship is like that. She felt happy about it.

Thanks for your fb

love
    viji