1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

God Has His Own Problems

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by jayasala42, Feb 5, 2023.

1. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Even *GODS* have problems ...

I have been just sitting at home for the last 3 years since I retired from service... thinking of all problems……

Last week, my friend dragged me to a Satsang ...

I went reluctantly, since I had not slept well last few days ...

The Saint was really good and humorous. He broached the topic of human problems ...

He said:
    We are all complaining all the time; but, even the Gods have their own set of problems .... much more than us ...
    ------------
    When Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu were sitting together one day, Shiva was complaining to Vishnu about his problems...

Shiva said:
    I have two sons Ganesh and Kartikeya .……. Ganesh sits on a mouse, Kartikeya sits on a peacock and I have a snake around my neck...

Kartikeya’s peacock eyes my snake {peacocks eat snakes} and my snake eyes Ganesha’s Mouse...

Worse is, I sit on the Bull Nandi and my wife Parvati sits on the Lion...

Now the Lion is eyeing my Nandi ...

I have so much trouble balancing these things about...

Worse still, Parvati does not like her sister Ganga to sit on my head...

Worst, it is so cold on Mount Kailash...

With all these problems and very little clothes on me, I wanted to kill myself ...
    So I drank poison but, that got stuck in my throat, and I can't even die...

Vishnu after hearing all that said, your problems are nothing, listen to mine:

I have one son Kaamdev, the lord of lust...

He has created havoc in the cosmos... I am ashamed...

My wife is Laxmi... everyone prays to me, but want her to come to their house and
    no one wants to let her go...

Shiva, your wife is with you; whereas mine is roaming all around the world, with no one wanting to leave her...

How would you feel, if you were in my place???

Also, my Vahaan, the vehicle of travel, is Garud, the big bird...

I have no seat belt and it’s so cold up there... One swish and I am dead...

You are sitting in one place, Kailash and, look at me I am sitting in the ocean, on the head of Sheshnag with multiple heads, and if one head goes wonky and bites me, I am dead...

-----------------------------------
    I was laughing all the way, sleep disappeared, and I came to realize saintly teachings are not bad, and that I should have listened more in my younger days, but never mind...

*Yes, we all have problems...*

Each human being is having his or her own set of problems, but they have to face them and get along...
    If you can’t avoid problem, just enjoy the problem and come out !

jayasala 42

joylokhi, shreepriya and Mistt like this.

2. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

:grinning:Nice one and I was also smiling while reading God Shiva and Vishnu's problems. Especially I laughed when Shiv described he wasn't tolerating cold on Mount Kailash because he has very little clothes. Another one was when God Vishnu told about he didn't have seat belt to travel on his Vahana Garuda :lol: . Thank you for sharing here.

So true that everyone has his / her own problems. If it isn't possible to avoid some problems, I just try to adjust to them, find positives, and try to look for alternatives to bear such issues until I fully come out of that unavoidable problems.