1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

God gives but forgives and man gets but forgets

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 16, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Lakshmi

I have no words to write reading the way you have appreciated me. Thanks dear , hope I will continue to be like that always

love
    viji

2. Meenupanicker

Meenupanicker Senior IL'ite

Dear Viji maam

Nice title for the snippet.Its true God provide us with everything every moment.Also God forgives our mistakes eventhough we consider God to forgive as take for granted.
    You have so many good qualities and the negatives you say appear to me as doubling the positive.Good dress sense is always a positive quality.Our loved ones always like to see us to be pleasant,to be happy and why not to be well dressed.
    I share your habit of being grateful of blessings however small they appears to be.For by being grateful I feel myself to be more happy.
    Also you always thank all those people associated with your life.
    Its so nice to have you with us in IL.

3. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    Such a lovely post from you. You have listened to a wonderful person's harikatha. No wonder your thoughts are flowing and
    We are all blessed to read that.

God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks to us in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: It is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]
    Man is the only trained animal who expects his reward before he does his trick. So he will get forget the good things done by others. But there are some exception for this. I do not fint any negativity in you. Even I wish to dress nicely. Whenever I see exclusive saree I immediately buy it. I can describe this as " weakness"
    [/FONT]

with love
    pad

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meenu

Its nice to see you here and thanks for the appreciation. True God provides us everything every moment, we have to realise that and thank Him

love
    viji

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Padmini

Glad toknowthat you liked the post. Thanks for your appreciation and encouragement

love
    viji