1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

God Forbid

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Mar 28, 2013.

1. bubblygal

bubblygal Platinum IL'ite

Kamalji indeed a nice thread and your jokes are too good!Now these songs will have a new angle to it whenever i hear it!hehehehe
    Coming to your thread pre nups i sometimes dont understand the real meaning of it, is it an agreement to earn profits by entering into an contractual obligation between lessor and lesee to potray each other as husband and wife , however (proviso) the man (read husband ) does not cater to the demands of the lessee or vice versa the parties to the contract have a right to terminate it subject to the notice period served by the decree!
    Simple commercialization is the key to these money mongers!Reality is half of them would be hunting for the victims and guess what they would even know till when they can take that is why precisely i call it a lessor lessee agreement!
    This mentality today is aped from west not exactly aped cause earlier or rather even now in India it is known as binamy!But all said and done miya biwi raazi toh kyaa karega gaazi?hehehehe not bad sir after reading your posts now i have started coining hindi terms!

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balaji,

Yes Ati Nahin would have been a better song for constipation.HAHA

WEll a good wiush to ask, to live long, Balaji.HAHA

Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Symala,

Even live in relationships are not foolproof, the best exaple being of John Abrahm and Bipasa Basu.Even after knowing each other for so many years, still u want out, cant understgand really.

But this pre nup things i will never understand, how can u bring in money in between eh ! Sad.

Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dea r Dinny,

Yes silly joke but cute, the school children type joke eh ! HAHA

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

in the indian context, there will be many things in the prenup other than money. first will be the MIL, then husband's sisters, relatives, that they must not interfere in her work., that parents sell the family flat and give a share to the son, so he can live seperately with his to be wife, etc etc, and also that he loves her parents more than his own parents, who knows eh !!!!!!

HAHA

Regards

kamal

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhavna,

Yes , laws favor women, when women want equality, then why do they want laws that favor them.Not fair, eh Bhavna.HAHA

Regards

kamal

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Oopal,

As always, thanks for the cheerful words of encouragment, which makes me want to post more and ore blogs.Thank u so much.

Regards

kamal

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kelly,

See what i write is the truth, that she is richer than me, that i have to be careful, that she is a learned lady, she knows the laws, so i had better behave, no ? HAHA

Good one.

RegaRds

kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bubbly,

u have given a new meaning to prenup with yr explanations, and i must say, yr hindi is too good, and so is yr power of translation to have written the way u have.Superb is the word, really, and i thinki u must be really bubbly and full of spirit in real life.HAHA

Yes when the couple ius happy, the lawyers are unemployed u see.HAHA

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  10. bubblygal

bubblygal Platinum IL'ite

Hehehe thnk you sir!