1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

GM Diet

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by anupama, Feb 21, 2006.

1. nikhath

nikhath Senior IL'ite

Is there a substitute for bananas on Day 4 in GM diet.

2. abhilashapawar

abhilashapawar New IL'ite

no .. u have to take it..
    but it helps..

3. babyraji

babyraji Silver IL'ite

hi all,
    i read abt this GM diet in this forum.but i hav 1 query regarding the after math effect of it on the body like effect on menstrual cycle,hand and legs,abt ur face etc.will anyof u pls tell me how do u ffeeel after doing it?
    regards
    raji

4. anupama

anupama New IL'ite

hai,
    banana is required to be taken to hav enough energy for ur brain.
    even when u are feeling tired mentaly, or depressed bananas help in regainging ur energy so no other choice other than banana.
    i hav done this diet before i posted thrice and i hav come down by 12 kgs..

i use to do once in a month. more than reducing i also found that my appitite is controlled very much after doing this.
    i didn't hav the cravings for sweets or some other food after that..

the effect of this diet may be headache for the first two days... then after completion of the diet.. i hav always felt fresh and never tired .
    some say u start loosing hair.. but it has not happened to me.
    i believe one thing that helps in making complete this diet program is water.. u really hav a cleansed feeling.
    ofcourse the foremost reason is u r minimum 3 kgs (if u follow the diet perfectly it is near 5kgs) less than what u were a week before.:yes:

1 person likes this.
  5. kavithaRao

kavithaRao New IL'ite

Ladies,

I have followed the gm-diet and reduced 16 pounds. In fact, I'm on it again and its day 5. i reduced from 142 to 127/ 128 pounds now and still going on even though twice i didn't see the rusults (I guess its becuase i cheated the diet plan and didn't take water as suggested ), i'm still doing it thinking that atleast it will cleanse the system.

My advice is that, try it first and see it works for you. Its just for a week. So, why not? None of friends had failure on trying this.

I had no headaches (not even my friends) or side effects. In fact, there is no reason to blame the diet. You are NOT taking any medicines or anything to give you headache. It might be just because your brain and body is trying to get use to the new things. In other words, its just like, when you go to new place some of us won't get sleep at all and if its new waters, some will get cold, cough, and what not. More over, nothing is junk that you eat. Its all the regular things you take but more in a set pattern. Thats it.

There is another thread with many posts in these forums, and its already '365' pages and still going on.... search the forums by keywords 'gmdiet' and it will show up. I have my queries there as well.You'll find many answers for your questions for sure.

Or simply click on a user you are interested to ask your question, you'll see all their posts.

Hope this helps.....

Good luck to all....

Last edited: Aug 4, 2007
  6. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

COngrats Kavitha on loosing 16lbs!!
    You made it!!:yes:

It really encourages me to take up this plan....

7. nikhath

nikhath Senior IL'ite

Thanks Abhilashapawar n Anupama for the response. My heartiest congrats to KavithaRao for the success. Kavitharao u have motivated me to go for it. Thanks to all once again.

Cheers!
    Nik

8. kavimani

kavimani New IL'ite

Hi Guys,

Following the GMDIET I have reduced 26pounds....:)

1 person likes this.
  9. babyraji

babyraji Silver IL'ite

hi kavimani,
    its really gd 2 read ur post,but u havent mentioned anything abt how many times u were on GM diet ?pls do tells us how is the effect after diet.
    raji

10. kavimani

kavimani New IL'ite

Hi Raji,

Thanks for ur reply..Every time I reduced 4.5 pounds.I m in the diet for past 5months with regular intervels..Now I reduced 30pounds:2thumbsup: ...But I m losing my hairs & it is affecting my menstrual cycle also:-( ...

Thanks