1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

GM Diet Plan with exercise - Starting today

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by aashuabhi, Jan 24, 2014.

1. aashuabhi

aashuabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I am starting GM Diet plan with exercise from today. Actually I dont need to lose much weight but just need something to kick start my exercise regime.

If anybody wants to join in. Please feel free and also update

1. Exercise you did.
    2. Water intake (must be 1-2 ltrs)
    3. What you had for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Thanks,
    Aashu

2. DKI

DKI Platinum IL'ite

Hi Aashu,

I will be starting on Monday. Made a diet plan with recipes so that I have something to follow. Unlike you ...have many many many pounds to lose :(

3. aashuabhi

aashuabhi Gold IL'ite

Thats nice DKI. Even I have made a recipe plan, so i dont have to curb my appetite.

I have also put some vegetables like jalapeno, capsicum, onion in vinegar. So I dont get bored with eating raw vegetables whole day.

Also I will be making vegetable soup for day 2 with capsicum, onion, tomato and cabbage.

If you have some other tips, please share :)

4. aashuabhi

aashuabhi Gold IL'ite

Also with bad weather outside, I am planning to follow Leslie 2 miles and 3 miles walk plan for exercise.

5. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

Hi girls.. I'm also struggling to loose my extra pounds... But before taking GM diet think twice.. Though it is quite impressive it is not practically easy to follow... You will feel tired and lazy through out the day... One of our IL friend followed the diet and she completely lost her health.. It lead to harmonal imbalance, PCOS, low HB and what not...

Aashiabhi in case if you don't have much weight to loose i suggest you not to take it... Take more than 2 lits water per day... Do some simple exercise or join a gym..

DKI don't worry dear... I too have a loooootsa extra pounds to shed... follow some healthy diet be regular with your workouts... Sure you can loose it...

All the best girls...

6. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

7. breeze01

breeze01 Platinum IL'ite

count me too i want to stick to the diet too... i also dont have much weight to lose but i want to stick to healthy diet... i been doing leslie 3 miles brisk walk its been very useful for me to stay in shape... first month its been litttle hard now that i am used to it it became my routine few times i do miss doing it too... but still trying to do daily...i dont know about weight loss but i feel like i am getting back in shape which we all wanted thatswhy i am encouraging everyone to do it for a month then you can feel the difference............its for whole body workout especially real good for ladies for tummy, and hip area.... which we can do at home without bothering bad weather...

i am on green tea.... almost one liter a day in the morning....

followed by limited food.. trying to stay away from junk....

8. aashuabhi

aashuabhi Gold IL'ite

Thanks Shinara for dropping by. I have tried it before and I think the crux is not to go hungry. While following it, one should eat at least 5-6 times and drink a lot of water.

But I will keep your warning in mind and if i feel i cannot sustain it, will go on regular diet in between. btw the thread you have posted is very good. Thanks for posting it.

1 person likes this.
  9. aashuabhi

aashuabhi Gold IL'ite

Yes breeze leslie walks are really good to do at home when we cannot go out. kudos to you that you drink 1 ltr of green tea everyday :cool2:. I tried it many times but can never had more than a cup

1 person likes this.
  10. breeze01

breeze01 Platinum IL'ite

green tea is also making my skin looks good thats other reason too..try it with a spoonful of honey alone... first then you can skip that too..