1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Glowing Skin: Any tips?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by shaheen13, Dec 11, 2007.

1. shaheen13

shaheen13 New IL'ite

Hello! i am so glad 2 register on ur site. i really loved it. can u plz help me wit dis question.plz im in urgent need.For the past 2 yrs I am losing my complexion. I ws fair, but lately my skin has got tanned and very unsmooth.I do apply lakme sunscreen lotion. For the past 2 months every day I have been applying a paste of 2 tablespoonful of besan, with 1 teaspoon of honey, a pinch of turmeric powder and a pinch of chandan powder and also 1 teaspoon of curd. I havn’t notice much of difference though regarding my complexion. Can you please let me know if the paste I have mentioned above is applied correctly by me?? I am getting married after a year. Can you please suggest me some thing that would really work for making my complexion glowing and fair and that would help me look beautiful.

2. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Re: plz help me 2 glow skin

hi, r u taking any iron tablets??? if so plz consult the Dr. all the best dear.

3. Nandhita

Nandhita New IL'ite

Hi Shaheen,

Apply a paste of Multani Mitti and Rose water or Multani Mitt and buttermilk. Once it dries out, wash off with warm water. Multani Mitti is a natural milk bleach and makes the skin bright and gives a glow. Rose water is a toner and makes the skin tone better. Butter milk has the ability to remove tan.

You can do this once every two days. But if your skin is of dry type, do this every 4 - 5 days.

Regards,
    Nandhitha

4. Nandhita

Nandhita New IL'ite

Hi Shaheen,
    In my previous post, I intended to say 'Multani mitti is a mild bleach' and not 'Multani mitti is a milk bleach. Don't get confused.

Regards

5. devu

devu New IL'ite

hiii mam i hv another tip...for glowing skin and to improve ur complexion use carrot juice mixed with lemon juice [2 or 3 teaspoons] along with honey[natural sweetness]...this will really help...can give amazing results if followed daily...cheers n regards...

Last edited: May 18, 2008
  6. Lalla

Lalla New IL'ite

I have two tips for you:

1) buy aspirin and mix three tablets in half table spoon of water, and apply the paste on your face for ten minutes (this is a great peeling against tan)
    2) apply every night lemon juice on your face, is a natural bleach.

Good luck!

Lalla

7. winnny

winnny New IL'ite

8. pallavi90

pallavi90 New IL'ite

All the replies are very nice ones.

Here is mine,

Drinking more water daily will results a beautiful, healthy and glowy skin. :)
    This will surely works.
    Try out ladies. :thumbsup

9. nehaja

nehaja Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    try it out avoiding chandan tablet.......I heard that chandan will reduce the color of the skin....

10. gowdhami

gowdhami New IL'ite

hi... i hav a very diff question.. v do certain things to open the pores in our skin(face).. is 'nt it necessary to close t again.. pls clarify..:bonk. i remember tat i hav read somwhr the methods to close t or somethin... very vaguely i remember not sure:spin