1. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice

Glove On Or Off ?

Discussion in 'Cuisines of India' started by Amulet, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Good god!! You need deprogramming help! There are threads enough on exercises, we need a forum thread on exorcises now. :roflmao:
    Because it is there. In that hanging drain basket on the sink. I have a couple of acrylic knit cozies (non-scratch dish scrubbers), and a couple of scotch-brite pads. Sometimes I scrub with one, sometimes with the other - depending on the dish. As the S-B gets older, the abrasive grits fall off, and it is merely a nylon pad without any scratch to it.

Thyagarajan and Amica like this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Quite an interesting discussion here.
    But then I think of ladies or women or girls or and housewives/employed in hospitality industry kitchens who manicure long nails and paint them use gloves while kneading the dough.
    2. Some 60 years ago, I stood infront of a shop with huge frying pan with SIMMERING oil and by side of it, two men standing over huge pyramids of flour, as one man pouring intermittently oil and water - the other two kneading and or pounding the dough with bare foot.

3. The shop in Chennai was doing roaring business of selling garma garam pakode samoza afternoon to midnight .
    4. It was mouth watering, as I looked on - the process of mass production.
    Regards.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    Amica likes this.
  3. Rihana

Rihana Finest Post Winner

Amulet, I was reading this thread, one thing lead to another, and I was searching in amazon for better cooking gloves. I ended up instead ordering the below ones to use when applying cream on the back of my hands at night while keeping the fingertips cream-free to use on the phone. Amazon.com: Hulless Medium Latex Finger Cots Anti Static Rubber Fingertip Protective Finger cots for Electronic Repair, Handmade Apply, 200 PCS.: Health & Personal Care

A tad disconcerting to use initially, but now I don't giggle each time I put it on my index finger. : )
    fg.jpg

SunPa likes this.
  4. SunPa

SunPa Platinum IL'ite

:roflmao: