1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Give me a suggestion

Discussion in 'Adoption' started by smileebear, Jun 26, 2014.

1. smileebear

smileebear New IL'ite

Hii ..

Now i m at 25 married....myself was living with my aunt's (My fathers sister)family from my childhood days(i m at 3yrs)because my aunt's have no children...so my parents and all my relatives are leave me at her house....at that time onwards i m living with them....bt they will not adopted me legally or not write any documents also.....my education and marriage all is done my aunt's......this time is there any chance to write any document or something else(like she is my child...at the time we are not adopted due to uneducated reasons so and so)onething is in all my education documents my surname is my fathers initial....i have no proof about my aunt's is my mothers..... for future purpose i want proof my aunt's is my mother...plzz help ladies is there any solution for my problem...

2. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Why do you want to prove that your aunt is your real mother on document?Is it for some official business.If you were not officially adopted then it may be difficult. The fact that you used your father's surname shows that they did not give you up officially for adoption.

Why don't you ask your aunt to get such a document made after consulting lawyers.

3. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

Ask your aunt to legally adopt you, you can change the surname or initial by giving a notification in the gazette. I don't think it would be a problem. Hope your biological father won't object in anyway. Why suddenly you want to prove your aunt as your mother, legally after adopting you only she can be your mother. So consult a lawyer for this and do the formalities.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  4. smileebear

smileebear New IL'ite

I m consulting lawyer...he tell me now u r major..this age is not possible to adopted....why i m asking at this time is...in future i m not ready to face any legal issues for my aunt's mil's family side...