1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Give a suitable 'Title' - CONTEST!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by Induslady, Feb 16, 2006.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks SVS For The Nice Comments!

Dear SVS,
    thanks a lot for your flattering comments on my picture. I am very happy that you liked the story. Allow the story to soak into your mind for a while and a suitable title wil come up of its own. Wish you all the best.
    I am also happy that I am in the group of persons who motivate you to write. But honestly I think, SVS, it is your life which powerfully motivates you to write. The response you gave to Malathi and Her Mother-in-law thread was one of the most profound responses I have ever had for any of my threads. Writing is a wonderful pastime. It provides a harmless outlet for your feelings and also gives you a sense of fulfilment which few other things can do. So keep writing. Best of luck.
    regards,
    sridhar

2. ambika ananth

ambika ananth Bronze IL'ite

long live your mom..dear Prathi

Dear Prathi

My sister-in-law, ie, my younger brother's wife, had breast cancer when she was just 30 years old..a young mother of two beautiful daughters. She fought the disease with such fierceness and courage that now even after 8 years she remains disease free. We are all very proud of her..a beautiful humanbeing..

Please don't worry about your mom, she is going to live a long healthy and cheerful life ...
    Here are few lines to reassure you..
    Cancer cannot cripple love
    Cancer cannot shatter hope
    Cancer cannot corrode Faith
    Cancer cannot invade the soul

Cancer survivors lead life with more enthusiasm and zeal, spreading the message of courage and determination..
    We all wish your mother a quality life..a long life..
    ambika

3. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot!!

Dear Ambika,

Thanks a lot for u r reassuring words. The lines you cited are very true. LIke ur SIL, my mom too has been very strong all along. She is an educated lady and has all the details of her treatment and diagnosis and explains me step by step whenever i call her and tells me not to worry and that she will be fine. I think their courage helps them most to carry on and put an end to the deadly disease.

Thanks for ur message.

4. ambika ananth

ambika ananth Bronze IL'ite

pls go ahead and use my words

Dear Sridhar

If my response has evoked a good idea in your mind for another story, I take it as a compliment and as I have told you earlier, you can use any of my ideas or words very freely in your stories...we all belong to writer fraternity and we have a natural privilege to appreciate and share views and I remember having given you a blanket permission earlier. You write stories which appeal to many and if some small contribution of ideas or thoughts from my side add some value, I take it as an honour.
    Thanks and regards
    ambika