1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Girls will be boys :-)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Chokkanayaki, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Chokkanayaki

Chokkanayaki Silver IL'ite

Its a birdie wish that I wish for all the lovely angels out there.May the heavens shower their choicest blessings on all the pretty girlie doves.A girl is a treasure and may her life be an eternal gift to her wrapped in happiness.May the Gods bestow good health and wealth in plenty on all the angels on earth.....the apples of Papa's eyes and the Cherry Plums of Mama's[​IMG]

A
    baby girl is a source of joy.A bonny bubbly girl child is a pleasure to hold.Dress her up in pink and you will be in pink of health.....pink lacy frilly frock,baby pink bloomers and with matching booties to complement...Isn't that a wonderful baby sight ?Remember the first smile on the pink lips,the first gargle and the first burp.Smother her with baby powder,tie up the curls with satin ribbons and carry a package that you would never ever let go.Doll her up in lime yellows and sky blues.Give her a doll to hug ,a merry go round to ogle ,a teddy to curl up with and you have a doll to cuddle .[​IMG]

Watch her take the tiny steps.When she's ready to move around in the squeaking shoes,adorn the tiny feet with
    anklets that chime.As she graduates from hair clips,bands to pony tails and the piggy tails,relish each change and savour each moment.Dress up your doll as you like,oil her hair till it drips,make two piggy tails as tightly as you can coz these moments are not going to last for ever.....for one fine day,she will come from behind,tightly embrace you and say "Oh ! Ma ! It is so difficult to maintain my dresses and I would like to be stonewashed.My tresses are unmanageable too and so I think I will go in for a BOY'S CUT......Aah you are such a sport dearest Mama....."[​IMG][​IMG]

2. queenie3

queenie3 Silver IL'ite

Oh.... ma'am... thoroughly enjoyed this one....