1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Girivalam for separated couples

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by tinku, Mar 13, 2014.

1. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

Hi all,
    As having gone through many of your postings here, one can understand the suffering of a separated couple. When I was browsing some religious sites, I stumbled upon

Girivalam for separated couples | Temples of India

i do not know in any way the efficacy of this prarthana. It's all up to the owner of that website and I am not in anyway connected to that site. I just want to help someone who just wants to get united with his/her partner and am just giving the above info which some of you might need in the hour of despair.

Those of you who wanted to get united with their partner can try the above remedy mentioned in that page. As I do not know the efficacy of the remedy as I am just as ordinary as how you guys might be. But I suggest you guys can give a try if convinced.

Hope it bestows success to your efforts.
    All the best....

May god help you guys remain united with your partners if you really wanted to.

1 person likes this.

2. StrongLady

StrongLady Silver IL'ite

where is this girivalam temple

1 person likes this.
  3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Stronglady,

:welcome to IL family,

Girivalam is not a temple by itself, but the complete walking (valam) around the mountain (Giri) at Thiruvannamalai Hills in Tamilnadu on the full moon day, the entire stretch is about 17kms and takes about 4 -5 hours on that day with the entire crowd, there would be lakhs of people walking to seek blessings of Lord Shiva and Sages who are present around the area.

May Baba guide you always and bless you in abundance, SAIRAM

2 people like this.