1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Gifts for 3rd Aniversary in Husband's absence

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by SwathiRamana, Oct 16, 2013.

1. SwathiRamana

SwathiRamana Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ils,

Hope you remember me.I have posted few threads about blame on me by co sister.

I need your support on the gifts to be presented to my husband on our 3rd anniversary.

My anniversary is on November 14th, but my husband would not be with me on htat which i never though or expected.I love my husband madly....he too loves me :)

Kindly suggest your valuable ideas about any special gifts can be given in the absence.

Awaiting your replies on the same.

2. mini1

mini1 Bronze IL'ite

Hi

so if ur hubby is not going to be with u on that day, how r u planning to give him gifts? Post it or send it online. If u could be more clear then we could suggest gifts appropriately :)

3. Hyral

Hyral Gold IL'ite

Am also looking forward to gift ideas for my 3rd Anniversary is on 1st Jan 2014.
    With you I'll suggest if is returning soon after ur anniversary either pre-pond or post pond celebration and on day of ur anniversary u can order a bouquet for him on the address where he will be staying..
    Dont post anything coz not sure if it will reach the address while ur husband is there so its kinda risky...Record a lovely romantic msg over ur phone and send him across on whats up :D we have many good online media now at our service so u can make use of all that to surprise him...a small video of urself will be cherry on top too... and yes last but nt the least incase u wanna make it lil more romantic and sensual ask him to get on cam and u too get on cam and rest u can think on how to make best use of it ;-)

Please share ur ideas too...I need it for my anniversary :)

Request other ILites to share their ideas too :D

4. SwathiRamana

Thank you for the ideas.Not sure he would be coming soon after the anniversary date.Iam a person who keep gifting him, nd if it his birthday or our anniversary i gift him loads.

My idea was order a midnight cake and balloons with wishes as he is in Delhi company guesthouse, not sure if it can be happen.sending him gifts through online booking e.t.c., regarding cam no chance as i donot have laptop and my husband doesnot have cam..this is cancelled..

Request other freinds to help me with any specicial gifts can be given to husband who is far at the anniversary apart from regular gifts we give when they are near.

5. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

A stress free outing?

6. riya123

riya123 Gold IL'ite

I would go with an ipad !!

7. SwathiRamana

Thank you for ideas.I told he would be not with me and he donot prefer electronic gadgets.

I request ILs to share there ideas which would be emotional and romantic.