1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Gift for husband

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by srilak, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: Gift for husbend

hi srilak,

the sites like smashhits,raga you cannot download..you can only listen online..

There is Cool Toad there are songs in telugu,tamil,hinidi..there you can register and then download..the problem is it is all uploaded by friends like us ..so the clarity and quality you alone are the judge..and the drawback you can download only one song at a time..

Regarding the other site i had given you long back..i think you have lost the website it....it is www.mag4you.com...

Even yesterday had downloaded chakde songs for my daughter.. i am ghazal fan..so this site suits me...
    you can download...

the only thing you need is little patience....:2thumbsup:

2. srilak

srilak Senior IL'ite

Hi Shanvy,

when I tried to download from mag4you this the site I am getting:

HINDISONG.COM-Premier Indian Entertainment Portal-Biggest and Best collection of hindi songs

It is not allowing me download.....what should I do? Please help.

Regards
    srilak.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">

<TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi srilak,

I dont know what is happening...when i open mag4you.com. it opens ok..there are adlinks..maybe you have clicked one of those...

the kishore kumar link............

http://www.mag4you.com/music/kishore-kumar.asp

I have tried to open this after posting here..and it works perfect...all the best

4. srilak

srilak Senior IL'ite

Hi Shanvy,

sorry for the late reply.....

I downloaded some old songs of kishore kumar from cooltoad....

But I couldn't download from mag4you. Some how it didn't allow me to download any songs and I gave up on that site. Downloading from cooltoad is difficult....every song I have to search...

Is anyone have songs of "swarnakamalam"...telugu movie. I downloaded some K.vishwanath movie songs but didn't find any of swarnakamalam songs. If anyone has that please give me the link or send me to my private mail.

Thank you
    Srilak.

5. srilak

srilak Senior IL'ite

Hi Shanvy,

MAg4you....site doesn't allow me to sign up for free. So am I need to pay money to sign up then only I can download songs.

When I tried to download songs ....the one site name www.hindisongs.com...opens up and asking me to sign up ...but it is not free.

Plese clarify me that is this a good site .......can I pay the money they are asking.
    Thank you
    srilak

6. srilak

srilak Senior IL'ite

H Shanvy,

I am happy to say that I accomplished my mission. I am very much thankfull to you. In the beginning u helped me a lot by giving website addresses for song downloading. I am also sorry for bugging u many times for site updates.

Atlast, I made 3 cds for telugu old songs including Swarnakamalam and 2cds of very sad and hit songs of Kishore kumar. I still didn't give this to my husbend. He is working very hard so I will give this when he cools off.

Thankyou
    Srilak.

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi srilak,

so mission accomplished:2thumbsup:. Did you try mag4you.com. because i am very old member i am not asked to pay. i dont know what is the recent development. did you get all of swarnakamalam songs.....i also am vishwanath fan. i like the songs of srivennala also...

i think your husband will be very more happy to receive it. Enjoy..that too our own made gifts..with all the patience and love:yes:

8. srilak

srilak Senior IL'ite

HI Shanvy,

I got all the songs of sirivennela and swarnakamalam from cooltoad. They have all the songs......which are very good. Searching for the song is very pain. In the begiining it was difficult to do it ...later I think I enjoyed doing that. Everyday I downloaded 30 to 40 songs.

Anyway I am happy about the outcome. Mag4you site presently is asking $2 for the new member sign up. I just didn't like to pay any money to the insecured sites so I left that option.

Regards
    Srilak.