1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ghosts of the royal family

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Catgol, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

ghosts of the royal family chapter 9

P riya couldn't sleep the whole night she was determined to ask Rahul everything first in the morning .. Priya darling it's 7 o clock already please wake up it was her dad who was standing near her bed with a coffee mug in his hand ... Good morning dad said Priya and sat reluctantly on her bed .. Priya what happened to you is everything okay between you and Rahul .. Yeah dad we are cool, now don't worry unnecessarily .. Dad did u happen to hear any noise yesterday ? How could he hear when his own snoring is way too loud teased her mom.. Hey I never snore replied his dad keeping his face seriously .. You do dad but you never admit it smiled Priya .. So you too have joined your mom's side can't trust even daughter these days Priya's dad pulled her legs ...

priya 's cell phone was ringing suddenly .. She swiped her I phone screen to attend the call it was Rahul on the call .. Priya I will join you for the break fast at 9 I need to talk to you ask your parents to have their breakfast in the room.. Okay Rahul how is mom? She is ok we will speak the rest in the breakfast table replied Rahul and hung the call ...

Mom and dad why don't u guys order the food in the room itself you can take rest for some time until we start .. So madam has a secret dating with her boyfriend replied her mom smilingly.. No mom Rahul just wanted to say something about his business plans in the future and nothing else replied Priya .. You guys have a nice time you don't have to feel guilty for lying to me these days are never gonna come back , you and Rahul can be lovers only for a month after marriage things are going to be different said her mother her dad too nodded his head in a approving tone ..

priya took a quick shower to meet Rahul for breakfast ..

Rahul was was already waiting in the restaurant when Priya entered inside ..

You've been waiting for a long time ? Questioned Priya

No it's been only 10 minutes replied Rahul .. He looked very handsome in his black tee and night pants ..

They ordered the food and Priya slowly started the topic about what she wanted to ask him

is mom okay ? Yes she is okay but just running little temperate because of the cold water she fell into

why did mom behave like that yesterday , I can be of some help if I know about it asked Priya very carefully sounding not to hurt him..

There was complete silence from Rahul

She continued please don't take me wrong is she possessed or something because yesterday it looked like she was caught in some trance her eyes were wide opened her face was stone hard ..

Rahul started laughing , Priya don't watch those damn horror movies you are educated abroad please get rid of your weird imaginary world teased Rahul

but why ... .? Before she could complete the sentence he started replying to her question ..
    Mom suffers from somnambulism
    somna? What ? Priya sounded confused as she never heard of the term before ..

Its a technical term for sleep walking Priya replied Rahul

its a sleep disorder actually , she has the problem ever since her childhood ..

Is there any treatment for it asked Priya in a worried tone ..

not actually but she takes tricyclic antidepressants though which helps her to sleep well

.. When she is deprived of sleep, the sleep walking episodes start .. .sleep walkers arise from the slow wave sleep stage in a state of consciousness and perform activities that are usually performed during a full state of consciousness that is like sitting up in the bed, walking to the bathroom, cleaning , cooking drive etc .. They usually have little memory or no memory of the incident as their consciousness has altered into a state where they can't remember or recalled everything explained Rahul clearly ..

Mom does not remember anything about what happened yesterday so you please don't ask anything about it said Rahul ..

So that explains everything Priya sounded relieved .. No Rahul I will definetly not ask about it and I will take good care of her after marriage replied Priya

thanks for your support Priya, it means a lot to me said Rahul holding her hands .. Now close your eyes Priya I have a surprise for you

Priya did what he said

he gave her a cover in her Hand and asked her to open her eyes
    she opened the cover and saw what is inside and was quite surprised by his gift

it was a beautiful gown from Roberto cavalli .. Wow Rahul it looks beautiful replied Priya not knowing what to say in happiness .. I bought it during my Paris trip last month I was waiting for the best opportunity to give it to you replied Rahul

..Priya was very happy and all her worries seemed to vanish in a second ..

But how long is her happiness going to last , will see in the next chapter

to be continued .....

2. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Rahul has diverted Priya's mind by giving her a gift. Now i understand the meaning for "women are weaker sex".

2 people like this.
  3. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Nice episode..

Waiting for the next..

1 person likes this.
  4. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Ha ha ha periamma I don't want an expensive gift like roberto cavalli taking me to saravana Bhavan or road side shops is more than enough :)

3 people like this.
  5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

great going Catgol:2thumbsup:

1 person likes this.
  6. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Thank u arunarc :)

7. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

@Catgol .. Thats really a Richie Rich couple.. :biggrin2:
    now please bring some ghosts in the next episode please :crazy

8. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

9. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

​Chapter 10
    Priya went to the room.. Her parents were waiting for her .. Get ready Priya your in laws wanted to reach the temple fast said her dad with a news paper in his hands ...

Okay you get ready Priya me and dad are going for a small walk until you get ready today the weather seems to be very pleasant it looks like it's going to rain very heavily ...

ok I will get ready said Priya and locked the room..
    Priya wore a beautiful white Kurta with hakoba work and a white pant for it .. She was looking at herself in the dressing table mirror and was about to spray her favorite perfume but suddenly she saw some woman standing behind her her dress was blood stained she had a long hair and her face was fully covered with blood and she was holding a bunch of red rose in her hand ..
    Priya realized that it was the same woman who was standing with the girl

Help , help shouted Priya and suddenly the woman disappeared .. Priya had a pounding heart beat and did not know what to do .. She badly wanted some water because her throat had completely gone dry because of fear ..

She slowly came to the dining table stook a glass of water she started sipping it suddenly she could hear the foot steps of some one running around the next room .. She gathered some courage and went to the room next door .. She could find none in the room to her disappointment .. She sat on the bed holding her chest her chest felt heavy there was too much of pressure build up in the chest due to fear ..

She slowly pulled the bed spread and the looked under the bed ..

It was the girl, the same girl whom she met before

her hand was stained she was eating something in a plate Priya took a closer look and it was the steak the same steak she ordered before , raw and uncooked and blood was dripping in the plate ..

Priya couldn't resist the bad foul from the food and she puked once again..

Who are you? Why are you following me she questioned the girl with courage

priya we have been waiting for you all these years replied the girl continuing to eat her food ..

What ? For years ? What do you mean by that don't try to scare me shouted Priya ..

No no priya don't get scared we badly need your help

what do you mean by we? Who is the woman with you ?

She is my mother I have a letter for you from my mother ..

The little girl handed over a letter to Priya

I Need your help when the time comes I ll explain everything to you , I will come to you when I need you ..

the letter was written in blood ..

Where do you and your mother stay ? Why are you following me ?

You ask me too many questions Priya which I really cannot answer right now .. You will know everything when time comes

iam leaving right now I ll come with my mother again to meet you ..

Untill then good bye said the girl ..

Humm I just forgot , mother told me to give you these bunch of red roses said the Girl

here take it from me ordered the girl but Priya did not listen to the Girl

here take it shouted the girl .. Priya held her shivering hands to the girl ..

Okay iam leaving now said the girl and disappeared the very next moment

to be continued .....

10. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Littl I hope I full filled your wish ;)