1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ghosts of the royal family

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Catgol, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Hi kavithamadhan when you go with husband think only about romance don't think about ghost ;)

1 person likes this.
  2. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

ghosts of the royal family chapter 7

Rahul and priya are you guys ready lets start immediately it's already getting late said Rahul 's dad

yes dad , we are ready

Rahul took his jaguar car out in the parking area .. It seems to be little windy today we should reach before it rain said vidya .. They got in the car and started their journey again

they crossed not even 500 meters and there was sudden jerking in the car ..

Rahul what is it ?

Nothing dad i ll just park the car in the corner of the road and have a check done
    ..so Rahul parked his car in the corner

dad it's a flat tyre

what is this Rahul are you not supposed to check them before we start a journey ?

I checked it dad and it was quite okay before we started replied Rahul

its okay we will stay in the Windsor castle resort tonight and will start in the morning

that's a great idea replied Rahul 's dad

priya liked the idea too as she really needed a break and what happened today was really horrifying .. Rahul called priya 's parent too and directed them to come to the hotel

they reached the Windsor castle resort by cab in half an hours time ..

They booked two adjacent rooms .. Priya you get refreshed and we will meet you and your parents for dinner by 9 said vidya ..

sure mom said priya and rushed to her room

priya took a quick shower and changed to a casual tee and blue Denim

Two moms where busy discussing about the jewellery and wedding preparations and dads where engaged in topics ranging from politics to business ., Rahul and priya sat opposite eyeing each other

your Order sir , would you like to begin with mocktails came the waiter

I ll have a Bloody Mary ordered Rahul

I ll go for a dead woman walking said priya 's dad

what's with these mock still names they sound so creepy replied priya in a disgusting tone .. Hey priya is this you , you are the one who loves horror stuff
    no mom not anymore replied priya

I ll go for a steak ordered priya .. Foods ordered came in some time and priya started puking after having one spoon of steak

what is it priya ? Asked Rahul

is this is a joke or something the steak is raw and uncooked . Rahul had a spoon of it and said no priya it's cooked are u alright said Rahul in a worried tone

take her to the room she must be really tired replied both of their parents ..

Rahul took her to the room and priya started weeping , what is happening to me Rahul ? Nothing dear you must be little anxious about the wedding and nothing else

Rahul gave her a warm hug and kissed on her fire head .. You will be fine i ll be with you forever , thanks Rahul replied priya and dozed off

3. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 7⃣ continuation

rahul left the room as soon as priya slept .. Priya s parents came to the room after ten minutes after Rahul left ... Her parents slept next to her bed ..

Priya was in a deep sleep when suddenly she was woken up to find the shadow of a woman walking through the corridor , priya gathered her strength woke up from the bed and followed the shadow of the woman

To be continued ....

4. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

ooohhh scary ........ smiley-scared010.gif

5. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Ghosts of the royal family chapter 8

Priya began to follow the woman using her cell phone backlight .. The woman was walking in a night gown with her hair left open

the woman was walking straight unaware of priya following her ,the woman passed through the restaurant lobby opened the main door of the hotel and was walking straight to the swimming pool

Hey you watch your path there is a swimming pool ahead shouted priya .
    the woman did not pay attention to what priya said .. The woman was walking with her eyes wide open

it looked as if she was caught in a trance .. Hey you one step more you will fall straight in the pool shouted priya from distance ...

there was sudden splash of water in the pool it was the woman she fell in the pool
    Ignorant of priya 's warning

the woman was floating in the pool and was unconscious

help , help , somebody come quick

there is a woman who fell in the pool

Two men from the restaurant hurried to the spot .. The pool was almost 30 feet deep

They lifted the female out of pool .. Priya came closer to have a look of the woman

to her astonishment it was Rahul 's mom vidya ., before she could react .. Rahul and his dad came running

Mom , mom where did you go me and dad were searching for you...

are you okay ? Aunty I warned you several times you did not seem to hear , why were you walking in the middle of the night .. I don't remember anything replied vidya ...

rahul let Amma take some rest .. You accompany priya till her room .. Okay dad replied Rahul

..so Rahul 's dad slowly took vidya to their room holding her hands

Rahul what is happening , why was your mom walking like that I did not know it was your mom I saw the shadow of a woman so I decided to follow her .. In spite of me warning that there was a pool ahead she did not pay attention to me and fell into the pool

priya it's okay mom will be fine . I ll tell you everything in the morning it's already late now go and get some sleep

no Rahul you are hiding something from me ..

There are strange things happening around me you are quite aware of it but you are not willing to reveal the truth shouted priya ..

Priya , I will tell you everything in the morning iam not hiding anything from you .. Now go to sleep ..

Good night priya

good night Rahul replied priya in a reluctant tone and went to her room

6. kavithamadhan

kavithamadhan Silver IL'ite

suspense...nice reading waiting for the next episode

1 person likes this.
  7. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

ahh.. good bye :-(

waiting for the next episode..

Dont give long breaks, it will ruin BP levels of thriller lovers :)

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  8. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Dear Catgol.. Nice episodes and good twist from Rahul's side!!

How about weekly two updates? :Bow:

1 person likes this.
  9. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

so many twists in the story.Good flow of writing

10. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Weekly two updates is a great idea rajeni