1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ghosts of the Boeing A386

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Catgol, Feb 21, 2015.

1. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

catgol yesterday I was on travel and missed your update.very touching narration.

1 person likes this.
  2. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Dear Catgol

As usual, it is superb.. Eagerly waiting for your next episode.

3. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Ya will definetly update iam a mother of a 2 and half year old toddler so finding it difficult to update in the day time as I keep playing with him throughout the day I will definetly post it tonight

1 person likes this.
  4. sveta86

sveta86 Silver IL'ite

Dear Catgol,

Nice story and superb narration. Eagerly waiting for the next part.

5. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 7

Priya slowly drifted to sleep after recalling the past incidents in her life ...

Morning she woke up at 6 and it was a pleasant day it was cloudy and she could clearly hear the chirping sounds of the birds . wow such a nice day to begin with she thought in her mind and she got up from the bed washed her face and wore a pink tee and her favourite yoga pajama and went out to jog . lakshmi Amma was happy to see priya who got up very early rather than her usual time ..

She went to a small park located next to her palatial bungalow .. She smiled at the people and wished good morning to everyone who smiled back at her .. Life is so beautiful and how silly of me to find love in a person who does not love me at all she thought in her mind ..

Nisha jogged for almost 45 minutes and she headed back home as she felt thirsty ..her dad was sitting in the sofa with a news paper as usual it was the daily morning ritual of her dad .

Dad wats on the paper she asked glancing at the supplementary magazine kept on the table .. Just the usual story nothing interesting replied her dad sipping the David off coffee from his mug ..

As she glanced at the magazine there was one particular column which caught her attention .it was the interview of anmol Kumar a holistic healer and a psychic hailing from the north .there was various questions about ghosts and some even asked the ways to communicate with a deceased soul . dad do you believe in all this she asked her dad pointing the magazine to him .

Yes and this guy is an expert and I have met him last year in pune with my friend Louis ..

What for dad , nisha asked her father frowning her eyebrows .. You know that Louis son david who was studying in Los angeles was found dead in his studio apartment exactly 18 months before .. The coroner conducted an investigation and the toxology report came back as white cocaine found in his gut system but Louis firmly believes that his son was a teetotaler who doesnt even smoke so his report and his death was a cooked up story .

Some one killed him asked nisha . yes replied her father who got up from the sofa trying to end the conversation .

What happened dad nisha asked curiously sensing that her dad did not want to continue further .
    Nothing he was killed paused her dad .. How dad and how did you find out . after his son 's death louis was into depression as he wanted to find out who was the reason behind his beloved son 's death . louis compelled me to accompany him to anmol who promised us to speak with late David .

An mol communicated with David with the help of ouja board and within few minutes David spoke to us .dad how did you know that it was David it could be anmol pretending to be David .louis swears on Bible that it was indeed his own son 's voice . even I have spoken to David before and it bore his same voice resemblance I was really taken back . what happened later dad how was he killed asked nisha without letting her dad escape .
    He was killed by Louis 's own brother mark who performed voodoo on David .

Nisha was shocked not able to speak further

6. ahtinani

ahtinani Silver IL'ite

Was waiting for this update..Nice.but felt very short.

7. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

My son woke up dear :)

8. ahtinani

ahtinani Silver IL'ite

Oh am sorry.Take care him

9. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Hey no need of sorry n all. I will update a length post tonight or tomorrow

1 person likes this.
  10. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame