1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ghosts of the Boeing A386

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Catgol, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Vedhavalli

Vedhavalli Platinum IL'ite

Catgol : you are lady Indira Sounderrajan :thumbsup.
    Please post by friday.... Waiting!

2. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Hey hope you are not teasing me . Ennavechu comedy keemedi panalaye ( read it in vadivelu style . Anyways thanks for your comments :)

1 person likes this.
  3. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Dear Catgol

I have been a silent reader of your stories... You are an Excellent Writer. Not to Flatter.. But honestly.. Your writing skills are amazing. Hearty wishes to continue your work.:clap

Eagerly waiting for your next episodes..

Keep Rocking

Regards
    Sangeetha

4. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Thank you very much sangeetha

5. ahtinani

ahtinani Silver IL'ite

Superb...as always.In fact became a fan for your stories.waiting for next episode.

6. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 5

your life is in danger you are going to be killed by an evil spirit
    said Rahul .. Nisha was stunned to hear it but at that same time she was even more angrier now .

Evil spirit ? What is all this non sense Rahul . Do not give me illogical explanations for our break up . No this is the truth you don't know about my sister what ever she foresees come true . All these days I was thinking only about you . Everyday I used to call neha and enquire on you ..

so you have been spying on me shouted nisha

no iam not . I just want to protect you and what ever danger comes in your life we will face it together ..

nisha did not hear Rahul 's pleadings . She took the car keys and walked towards her car .

nisha please listen to me pleaded Rahul .
    no iam not going to trust you ever again . By God 's grace I have found a good job and iam moving for ward in my life . Our relationship is over please don't try to contact me again saying this nisha took her car out and raced towards the exit gate ..

tears rolled in her eyes . How can he give me such a illogical reason to dump me . Why would a evil spirit want to kill me . And do spirits do either exist lots of questions ran through her Mind .

She checked her phone and it was 12 o
    clock already .. And dad had called more than 10 times . She stopped the car on the side of the road and called her dad ..

hello dad .. But her dad did not answer it was Lakshmi Amma on the phone

hello Lakshmi Amma why are you attending the call where is dad ..

before Lakshmi Amma answered she ran wild possibilities in her Mind . Where is dad Lakshmi Amma did he . Did he have a heart attack . Lakskmi Amma laughed on the phone . Why do you imagine negative things . He just had his food after waiting for you after a long time I compelled him to go to bed saying that i will be up
    when nisha comes .

oh thank god Lakshmi Amma iam glad that he is doing good and yes it was silly of me to imagine negative things . Ok Amma I will there is another minutes time . We will speak after i come hOme saying this she hung up the call ..

She reached home ten minutes before than she thought as there was less traffic on the road ..

The watchman opened the main gate nisha parked the car went inside the house ..

Lakshmi Amma was waiting for her in the dining table .

Nisha dear you have come come sit on the table and have the food .. I have made your favourite pulao and shahi paneer gravy . No Amma I had you have your food and go to bed .

Dont tell lies to me just by looking at your face I know that you haven't had your food .

I know iam just a servant sorry said Lakshmi Amma and got up from the table . No no Amma you know very well that dad and I don't treat you like a servant . You are one among our family member . Okay come take two plates both of us will eat together I know you wouldn't have had your food without me . Lakshmi Amma was happy that nisha finally agreed to eat

Nisha had the pulao just for the sake of Lakshmi Amma .

Your face seems to be wrong is it that boy Rahul again .

nisha was shocked even a birth mother would not have understood this much as Lakshmi Amma did .

she holded Lakshmi Amma 's and cried till all the pain vanished in her heart ....

sindmani, Seby, Arunarc and 4 others like this.
  7. YoginiVenkat

YoginiVenkat Silver IL'ite

hmmm...then..whats gonna happen... in my own imaginations.. thinkingsmiley

8. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

nice story from u catgol:welcome

today i got full idea on story.

all the best

9. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

great story once again. awesome job Catgol. waiting for the next one soon

10. rai

rai Platinum IL'ite

What's gonna happen. ..? Waiting for the next episode.