1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ghosts of the Boeing A386

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Catgol, Feb 21, 2015.

1. minjagan

minjagan Gold IL'ite

Suspense... Suspense.....:boo::twisted:shakehead

2. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Again a thriller suspense...so tat bungalow has a ghost ???

3. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 4

nisha gathered her strength and drove the car towards the bungalow .. There wAs no light except for her car 's head light .. She felt goose bumps in her stomach .

she tried calling neha again but her phone was unreachable . She parked the car outside the bungalow and when she was about to open the front door of the bungalow the door automatically there was no body inside the bungalow .. The house was dark except for some dim light candles in the corner of the room .

nisha began to sweat . She turned the flashlight on in her mobile phone . She suddenly saw a woman clad in white saree crossing the room with a candle in her hand with her hair left free open it reminded her of the Bollywood ghost movies .. She followed the woman who was walking slowly towards the other room.. Suddenly the woman who was unaware of nisha following her turned her head slowly and faced nisha . Nisha screamed in fear . The lady was . The lady was none other than her friend neha ..

nisha almost fainted and suddenly all the lights was turned on and her friends began to console her that they did it just for fun

you guys are really crazy I almost had a heart attack shouted nisha . Sorry dear we decided to give you a sweet surprise but never expected you to take it seriously . All the arrangement was made by Rahul .. As neha completed the sentence . Rahul came from
    the upstairs room with a Boquet of black tulips in his hands .. Black tulips are rare to find and Rahul had bought it especially for her . As she saw Rahul standing before her with a boquet In his hand her heart almost froze..

unable to face him she turned towards neha and asked her but you told me
    that the party was to be held at oak n cherry resort but why did you guys come here . That was rahul's idea too this bungalow belongs to him and he
    wanted to give you a sweet surprise so we lied about the resort thing .But why was it dark outside and how did the doors open on its own asked nisha looking confused . We wanted to scare you as if it was a haunted bungalow that's why we turned all the lights off in
    and around the bungalow and also we sent the watchman away . Now the more questions you can ask your lover boy and not me . You love birds have some privacy we are moving to upstairs our pizzas must be getting cold . Saying that neha and the rest of the friends moved to the upstairs room In the bungalow . Rahul and nisha was left alone

For few minutes both of them felt was very uneasy and it was Rahul who broke the silence

nisha iam really sorry yaar .. It was all my mistake . I shouldn't have okay let's not get back there . But all these days I was thinking only you . You never once called or messaged me even though I sent more than hundred sms per day .

it was your fault Rahul and I loved you deeply . But you broke the trust . You dumped be just because of that bitchy sister of yours did not like me

nisha please don't call my sister like that shouted Rahul

yeah the apt word would be crazy bitch responded nisha

no she is not replied Rahul calmly .

she is .. She wears funny dresses and talks to spirits and ghosts at night and what do you call such a person ? A genius?

she is just a psychic reader and she helps people solve their problems by talking to the spirits . She helps people to connect with their loved ones even after death .

oh great so what did your sister doesn't like in me asked Nisha

it was the brotherly love for me that made her decide that we part ways

What did you mean by that asked nisha . She said we cannot live happily after marriage because .. He couldn't speak further .

because what ? You know she could foresee the future . She said you will die soon .

iam hale and healthy why the heck should I die asked nisha mocking at him .

its because an evil spirit is going to kill you replied Rahul . Nisha was stunned hearing his reply

Arunarc, induarc2013 and sumathynaidu like this.
  4. minjagan

minjagan Gold IL'ite

5. nivsrini

nivsrini Silver IL'ite

hey whats this yar, you are keeping so much of suspense in your story like as they used to do in all TV Serials. When the interesting moment comes, they immediately end that day's episode and make us to wait with so much of curiosity till the next day. Please make your post lengthy.

6. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

That's the fun right u have to wait for it :) . I will definitely try to post lengthy ones

7. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

:coffeethinkingsmiley:confused2::eek:mg::shaking:

8. Chandramahi

Chandramahi Senior IL'ite

what next..Witsend
    Excellent narration.... love it... :2thumbsup:

9. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

catgol I read the two chapters now.well narrated with suspense.i am at Chennai now and going to meet some of our IL friends at 3pm.today.

10. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Oh periamma that's nice to hear . Where is the meeting going to be . I don't know if I could make it today . Saturday or Sunday can we meet somewhere