1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Getting rid of Cockroaches in Kitchen

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by Aniyaa, May 30, 2007.

1. chidambaripanyam

chidambaripanyam Senior IL'ite

dear aniyaa

i cent percent agree with latha mohan. bcoz we have tried with pest contol of india people. They have done in last December for our complete complex. After 6 months also no sign of cockroaches. so with my experience i can say try with pest control of india. even they have AMC facility also.

try for once
    all the best
    chidambari

2. Sruthu

Sruthu New IL'ite

Hi Aniya..

In Blore there is one Mr Kamat who runs a pest control agency called Sai Enterprises...They use herbal pesticide so shouldnt be a problem with the kid around...Well,these were their numbers when we were at Blore./... 6660542,6663721.Im aware that these numbers might have changed now...But u could call up the telecom to know the change ....We had an excellent experience with this...

3. sweetsakhi4u

sweetsakhi4u New IL'ite

Friends, I did herbal Paste control but I will suggest don't don't try herbal one.
    It doesn't affect. It is just the waste of money. Better go for chemical Paste control.

Even I likes the idea of boric power, I will try and will let you know the feedback.

4. kaluputti

kaluputti Platinum IL'ite

hi ,

From my experience, it is better to prevent than to cure.I usually sprinkle 'baygon' granules in the hard to reach nook &corners of the shelves, under sink corners etc, with a few grains, while spring cleaning.In shelves, it can be put under the sheets we use to line. Till the next year u don;t have to worry about roaches.Though we don't get 'baygone' there are alternatives available, in chemists'.:wave

5. vase

vase Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

Just can't resist giving my views here.....

Please try Godrej HiCare - Pest control services provided by Godrej. They are just wonderful. I have taken the AMC last Feb since I moved into my new house and wanted to keep it spic-and-span (since I spent quite a fortune for a modular kitchen:drool)... The person comes and puts a "dot-like-chemical paste" at all places - switch boards, shelf-hinges, under the sink, etc - and a spray for the bathrooms and balconies. It just takes 30-40 min for a 3 bedroom house with a puja room & a dining room; The effect is amazing; the kids dont need to get out of the house and there is no smell etc.

Result - the roaches come out and die.. so you dont need to hunt around and cleaning is very easy! :hiya

This is from my personal experience! Please try it out. It is just worth it. The AMC is around 2.6 K!

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  6. celltech

celltech New IL'ite

Try with pesticides expert

7. celltech

celltech New IL'ite

How much it will cost ...