Getting prepared for an interview in US

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by ramyav_cse, Oct 4, 2008.

1. ramyav_cse

ramyav_cse Gold IL'ite

Hi friendsd

We moved in here 4 months back n I received my EAD recently...now is the time to search for a job...for a quick background, I hv 4 yrs exp in one of India's leading software companies...though I hv worked in UK for sometime, Im looking for a new job after a long time...I had planned my career differently before marriage n thought I shud grow in my company ladder n get into managerial positions and so happened to take up any kind of job offered(dev,testing,maintenance)...I juz thot I shud perform well in any kindaf project(or may be bcoz I was not that techie that I had to demand a dev proj only...but now as Im looking for a job, I had to choose the type of job that help finding a job faster...so it had to be dev in j2ee and prove my ability if testing is reqd too...
    OK, now that Im expected to deliver, Im really nervous...dont really know where to start...managed to post my resume in some job sites but no calls practically...nywayz as the interview calls come in, I thot I cud get some feedback on how to face an interview boldly...Im kinda confident that I can manage any kinda project as long as I hv access to google...but wl I find a job is the question...friends, pl guide me...

2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Did you get any job???
    how are you doing now?