1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Getting Inspired:)

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by sensitivegal, Jul 13, 2016.

1. sensitivegal

sensitivegal Silver IL'ite

Hi buddies,
    I am counting days for the arrival of my hubby..too excited:hearteyes:
    I always try to find inspiration from things around ..right from movies,books,videos,celebrities to personal stories of common ppl.
    My list goes like this my favourite inspiring movies are- pursuite of happyness and good will hunting
    My inspiring videos- pursuit of happyness video in which will smith tell his son ñot to give up, steve jobs stay hungry and stay foolish video, beautiful mind last scene, walk to remember wedding scene.
    My inspiring person- novak djokovic, opera Winfrey, sachin tendulkar.
    My inspiring song- himmat karnewalo ki haar nahi hoti by harivamsh rao bacchan
    Dear ladies, what inspires you the most? It can be a movie, song, book, it may be story of your own mother,best friend,colleague. You can even elaborate on such stories!
    This thread is exclusively to get and find inspiration.
    Lets share and get inspired:blush:
    Looking fwd to replies. Thanks.

sindmani and deepthyanoop like this.

2. blindpup10

blindpup10 Platinum IL'ite

I am gonna quote Niel Gaiman- " you are always you, and that don't change, and you are always changing, and there's nothing you can do about it".
    This quote is an inspiration to me- because it reminds me that I have to constantly change/ adapt and not to get too comfortable.

sensitivegal and SCk like this.
  3. deepthyanoop

deepthyanoop Gold IL'ite

Nice thread you started!! Yes, I am too trying to find inspiration in anything around me.

Let me tell, my mother is my number 1 inspiration. She was a victim of child favouratism of her mother. My grandmother always preferred her elder daughter (my aunt). The favourite course she wanted to do,the things she wanted to do ( I don't want to list here) was always denied to her. My aunt was my grandmother's golden child. But later on in life, when I was a child,I had seen my mother caring for my grandmother during her old age at our home .I didn't understand its value then. So despite all her crisis and struggles in life, when I think of how strong and dedicated a mother was mine, I feel proud of her and how lucky I am.

BTW, Pursuit of Happiness is my favourite film too :).

sindmani and sensitivegal like this.
  4. sensitivegal

Niel gaiman is himself inspirational, so is the quote. Yes you are absolutely true change is law of the nature as we say. Thanks for your first reply.

sindmani likes this.
  5. sensitivegal

Thank you deepthyanoop.. Yes mothers always considered as epitome of love, sacrifice, patience and endurance. There is so much to learn from them. Its nice that you shared about your mother story .

He he, glad to know that you too like that movie..whenever I feel low, that movie itself is enough to fill with positive energy. I like will smith son acting .. He is chooo cute ;)

sindmani and deepthyanoop like this.