getting back to myself

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by kailashwathi, Mar 14, 2008.

1. kailashwathi

kailashwathi New IL'ite

:coffeeHi Ladies:

I always turn to this website if I have the slightest doubt related to anything in life. You all are awesome here!Bow

I am married happily for 10yrs now with 2 kids. After marriage I didnt work much outside the house since I was pregnant pretty soon and then the story continued till I had my 2nd child. I am a graduate from India in science ....3yr degree course.

Now,since my 2nd child will also be going to full day school, I want to continue furthur education and settle in a job.

Can anyone here tell me what job would be suitable for me and what kind of furthur education do I need for that?

I would not like to go for a software related job since hubby is in it and wants me to do something different.

Thanks
    Kwathi

2. annapoorna_cs

annapoorna_cs New IL'ite

hi

i feel if u can take up MBA - which again offers a lot of subjects. now a days mbas are in much demand.

you can either choose full time or part time /correspondence mba as per ur convenience.

annu

3. bgrohinidevi

bgrohinidevi New IL'ite

Hi,

Y dongtu take up on any Higher Course like MS or MBA .
    it will help according to ur subject.Since its been 10 yrs, long time, u must come back with great zeal , enthu and great effort.
    If ur able to add upon any PG course to ur profile, it will give a good choice fore the recruiters to take u into their firm.
    Go for some exploring course like Finance, Accounts, Management, as per intrests.

Regards,
    Rohini