Get Paid To Click

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by faheem7595, Jun 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faheem7595

faheem7595 Guest

At AdBux, you get paid to click on ads and visit websites. The process is easy! You simply click a link and view a website for 30 seconds to earn money. You can earn even more by referring friends. You'll get paid $0.01 for each website you personally view and $0.01 for each website your referrals view. Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through PayPal. The minimum payout is $10.00.

free to join website: AdBux - The Leading Incentive Based Marketing Program On The NET!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2008

2. HinaAhmed

HinaAhmed New IL'ite

Hi! Faheem,

Jus joined the adbux after seeing your post. I have reffered your name. Want to know, which ads we need to click, the ones that are posted in the adbux, like Browse ads??? will that do? and I also want to know that while registering at Paypal they asked for Credit card details. Please advise if there is some other way of requesting for payment rather than through credit card. For the friends I am going to refer, well most of them don't own a card. So pls advise. Thanks.

Regards,

Hina

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2008
  3. srilu

srilu New IL'ite

Hi Faheem,
    Even i had the same doubt could u plz tell us .

Thanks

4. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Such paid for clicking websites are complete crap and waste of time... it'll be days and days before you even make a dollar... Also websites that they ask you to browse are sometimes dirty and crappy and mite infect your computers with viruses

so beware !!!

5. Jey

Jey Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hina, Srilu,

This is exactly what is called Click Fraud. I have banned faheem from the site. Whenever you are looking at work at home option, evaluate them more critically. Ask yourself, "Why would someone pay for clicking on ads?". Is the answer convincing enough for you?

I am closing the thread but leaving it in the site as a reminder so that gullible members don't fall for this in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.