1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Get one and another one falls before

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sriniketan, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends,
    If this title is like a business gimmick to you, it means that you are not on track of what is going on in my household.:tongue for years.

Today I took all the clothes from the washer to put it in the dryer. When i was on the process of putting wet clothes into the dryer, i noticed some of the dried clothes were falling in too. I was wondering from where did it come from?
    These are the handy towels I had kept on the dryer for my hubby to clean his hands after his meal. there is a stack of them. This is the one that fell before the wet clothes in the dryer.:confused:
    Now did you get it what i meant 'get one and another falls before' that.
    Same way, what you need will be in the back always:bang and before you take that all the things in the front begin to fall creating a 'dominoes effect'.:-( cleaning them after is another one.
    This applies from the pickles in the fridge, to the pen(which writes best will be under a jumble of pens), to the blank paper which will be available only after you shovel the entire stack only to be found at the bottom of the stack, even in the stores what we need will always be at the back,
    this law is always in effect in our house.
    onnu yeduttha nooru vizhum--which means if you take one, hundreds will fall.
    What do you say about it?

Sriniketan

Last edited: Oct 19, 2007

2. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

I cannot help laughing at this :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
    thanks so making me laugh. Its very funny you described the towels and how a hundred things fall. I have to admit its not so in my house. But its really funny when described by you. Thanks for the laugh:tongue

3. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sriniketan,

What you have said is absolutely true. This is more so in my case since by nature I don't dispose off things so easily. Like 'Siru thrumbum pal kutha uthavum', I keep accumulating things and as you have said if I need a good pen I have to go to my special bag, which is a Pandora's box and if I look for one I will get a dozen and not all may be in good condition.

Regards,

TDU

4. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear srini,
    a hilarious piece, and i enjoyed everything and agree with you cent % in these effect, true when the search is so much when we have all the things but at the wrong place, and hunting has become a habit now...those were the days my father's sarcasm was enough to terrify others to keep all in its place, but yes that was a different life altogether...sunkan

5. Sriniketan

Hi AC,
    with the account of my dining table in place i think you should have expected this one from side. Happy( or sad) that you are not in the same boat as mine in this case.

sriniketan

6. Sriniketan

It is true, TDU Sir, we have got a pandora box in each room which creates these scenes. How is it possible? the room as a whole is a 'pandora box', ha ha ha!

sriniketan

7. Sriniketan

Sunkan,
    It is like ' a place for everything and everything in 'its' place'
    Even my earlier childhood days are not this much bad because parents took care of the things, and we followed it, right!
    sriniketan

8. priyauc

priyauc Bronze IL'ite

not so in my case as we are pretty organised, but have seen the same in many houses and is worth a laugh.

9. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Srinik..

Hahahahah.... I can visualise and couldnt control my laugh... But in my house, the clothes for cleaning will be like anumar vaal.... You keep washing, it will keep coming... Thanks to my kids... Hope Shan is not reading this...

I agree with TDU, we accumulate lot of things saying, siru thurumbum... But the more space we have we keep dumping... But when we need something, we will never get the right one and we will get the junk... Classic example is the pen... We will have 10-15 in penholder... but nothing will write properly... We have to really search for one good pen which writes... This invariable happens in our house...

10. Sriniketan

Hi Priya,
    I was pretty organised before marriage, even the books i take to school in a bag will be organised which was appreciated by my school mates.:tongue
    But after marriage, seeing things here unorganised, even after keeping it organised made me sick and i 'adjusted' to their surrounding as well but in between make some 'alteration' to the unorganised things.

sriniketan