1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Get Home Work Done Easily

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kanaka Raghavan, Sep 17, 2007.

1. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

1.Show your interest-Ask your child about their home work assignments.Be genuinely interested.
    2.Be around-Do not expect your children to manage on their own all time.Once in a while they do need your help and presence.Read a book or a newspaper ,it makes them confident.
    3.Teach your child how to be organised-Carve out a fixed time for your child to finish his home work.Habit helps.
    4.Relate the homework to your child's life-For instance ,your child can learn the concept of measurements while helping you cook.Colours and numbers are also an important part of daily life and so are the more complex ideas.
    5.Eliminate distractions-Ensure that your child 's study area is as noise less as possible.Avoid talking loudly or playing music or switching on the television
    when the child is studying.Make sure he has been properly fed.Hunger can distract.

2. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi kanaka,

Thanks for the wonderful homework tips. Me & my kid we take home work very seriously and I always sit with him with my book. Iam doing my MBA, so we both study and we enjoy it. But sometime, when other family members watch TV at the same time it because a nuisance and my kid lack concentration.
    Thanks for posting.

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi kanaka,

Good tips :2thumbsup:

4. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Hi Kanaka,

That was a nice tip. Check out my thread named Lessons to teach Children and especially the second post