1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Gender pre-selection Naturally

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by kittu2906, Jul 2, 2012.

1. kittu2906

kittu2906 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Can anyone please suggest me the method of gender pre-selection natually. I want to plan a baby and want go for the pre-selection but only natual ways. Please suggest me the method as close to 100% success rate.
    Thanks

2. tcbhuvana

tcbhuvana Gold IL'ite

Hi Kittu. Its all about X and Y chromosomes and we cannot do anything with it. God has to decide everything. We must make our heart good enough to receive whatever gift god gives to us. Take care and all the best.

3. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

Hi Kittu..
    I assume the info you gave is right and you are in India. Here, there is no possibility to know the gender of the baby before birth. its ILLEGAL.

May we know the reason why you wish to know the gender of the baby ??

In case this is your first kid- just be happy that you are blessed. Am sure you have gone through the site, just in case youhave not gone through, please browse the sections TTC and the like. You can see people are doing what not just to see those 2 pink lines!!!

4. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

I cant say anything except that i feel sorry for u!!!!
    being a woman and asking for gender selection method , no comments!!

1 person likes this.
  5. kittu2906

kittu2906 New IL'ite

Hi All,
    This is my message to all of you that i don't want to know the gender before birth but the thing is that i want to preselect the gender before planning a baby. Actually i want to plan my second baby and my first baby is a boy and in my family history in my mother's side and in-laws side as well, in my generation i was the only girl in my family and all are boys and i also have a boy and as i am planning for the second baby i want to go for the girl and thats why before conceiving i just want to know if there is any way to pre-select the method of increasing the chances of a girl baby. Thats it. You all have misunderstood me. I have mentioned gender preselection not gender pre determination, anyway thanks for your responses.

1 person likes this.
  6. resmij

resmij Silver IL'ite

HI
    well i think there is no such method to pre decide an outcome.
    regards
    resmij

7. Flyhighbluesky

Flyhighbluesky Silver IL'ite

I had a weird intuition that you maybe actually wanting a girlchild! :) have you tried the chinese gender predictor? I looked it up for fun hearing abt it from a friend.. and so far mine n my friends case all are true except one of em!... but no, i'm yet to meet someone who planned by this and had success in getting what they wanted! And if you have a bigger heart an all the more bigger pocket maybe you can adopt a baby girl.. and another one.. this i heard when i was back in school and i really have no idea if its true - If you do it on your left side its gonna be a boy and if on your right then it will be a girl! LOL!! I know:bonk

Happy planning!:thumbsup

8. misbahjawad

misbahjawad New IL'ite

hi. i guess u can go for the chinese prediction chart as it works better. but above all its all in the hands of GOD.
    happy planning.

9. charumehta12345

charumehta12345 New IL'ite

Wow ... THats nice i didnt really know about the chinese gender prediction.. it seems really nice however does it really work